15/16 Season Review - video posted online

Guest Robhull

Guest Robhull

When I heard from the recent steering group meeting that the club wouldn't be releasing a season review DVD, I decided to make one from all the official SWFC YouTube channel videos. It's going to be in two parts but I've posted part one today which is an hour long. It features highlights from all the games from the first half of the season. This part runs until the end of 2015. Along with the goals it includes interviews with players, managers and the chairman. Part two coming soon!

On Our Way - 

Thanks. 

I guess moving with the times. No need for Cd's and DVD's in this day and age. 

I saw a computer desk for sale the other day with a CD rack in it. Who would buy such a thing?

3 minutes ago, Cambs Owl said:

Well done - a good watch. I'll look forward to part two.

He only posted it 20 minutes ago and you've watched the whole hour?

Edited by OxonOwl

Matias looked quality in his first few games before the injury.. involved in a lot of goals and seems to be in good positions! Hopefully his positive start to pre season and being fully fit means he'll have a cracking season

This is not a moan at all.  its funny i thought my god who is this guy, it sounds like they dragged him off the street to be our manager.

8 months later... love the guy.  Amazing what a transformation he made and changed games to get the result so many times.  cant wait to watch this.

Guest Robhull

It was good to watch highlights of the first few weeks and be reminded how far we've come. 

I was surprised nobody had done a package of the season, well I couldn't see one on YouTube anyway. 

Just need a few few evenings to put together the second half, hopefully once this gets a few hits. 

2 hours ago, Robhull said:

When I heard from the recent steering group meeting that the club wouldn't be releasing a season review DVD, I decided to make one from all the official SWFC YouTube channel videos. It's going to be in two parts but I've posted part one today which is an hour long. It features highlights from all the games from the first half of the season. This part runs until the end of 2015. Along with the goals it includes interviews with players, managers and the chairman. Part two coming soon!

On Our Way - 

Thanks. 

Used to love your tv programmes.

Do you still have Emu? 

Guest Robhull
2 hours ago, punkskaphil said:

Enjoying this. I much prefer watching highlights with the ambient sounds but no commentary.

BTW, for the Rotherham game it's only showing the first goal.

Thanks. Yeh, so the SWFC YouTube channel didn't have the short highlights for the Rotherham game which I used for all the games. Only one without. Should have cut down the long highlights for the completists sake!

7 hours ago, londonowl1986 said:

Why aren't the club producing an official one? It's been our most successful season for nearly 20 years. Madness.

Totally agree, real balls up business wise as well. Its something I would pay that "bit extra" for.

8 hours ago, Robhull said:

On Our Way - 

Thanks. 

Kudos indeed. It still beggars belief that they didn't produce a sell able memento... I mean, it goes to show how ancient our commercial dept is really.

Those above are correct saying nobody tends to buy DVD media now but they can produce a digital version and instead of putting it on a dvd, they would upload it to a SWFC official Amazon S3 storage account, that one we've paid for the privilege; we'd be able to each of those paying customer download it for safe keeping and permanent playing.

Anyway, cheers RobHull - much appreciated indeed (Not that I've had time to watch yet but I don't doubt it's quality, memento and memories captured in this one of two vids.)

8 hours ago, mrgund said:

I guess moving with the times. No need for Cd's and DVD's in this day and age. 

I saw a computer desk for sale the other day with a CD rack in it. Who would buy such a thing?

A C....D?

Cannot understand why the club have not issued a DVD at all, we had the Matias goal of the season, wins against Newcastle and Arsenal, wonder strikes from Forestieri, Wallace, Hooper, Bannan and others, the Brighton playoff match where finally Hillsborough really rocked, surely this one would have sold?

I asked at the shop yesterday and couldn't believe that there wasn't one being issued.