Lewis Price to Rotherham

9 minutes ago, SwintOwl said:

Hopefully that means Cameron Dawson will be 3rd choice this season

He's looked dreadful the two times I've seen him. I know he's young but thank God we've got Wildsmith.

Guest wilyfox
8 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Surely, Price would rather sit on our bench than on Rotherham's bench?

Many occasions he doesn't even make our bench. Good move for him. Better to be 2nd choice somewhere than 3rd choice here. 

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Many occasions he doesn't even make our bench. Good move for him. Better to be 2nd choice somewhere than 3rd choice here. 

True. Had hoped Wildsmith would get a spell out on loan this season with Price being no.2, but perhaps Carlos has told Price that won't be the case?

Out of interest, didn't Price sign a 1-year extension a few days ago?!

13 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

And he probably doesn't have to move house.

Good job really because if he moves house at the same speed at which he leaves his line, he'll still be in his student digs. 

dont get why people knock him was brilliant away at brum , but then as most on here are arm chair fans they were unlikely to witness. dawson isnt upto it well in the 7 or 8 times ive seen anyway. for me id prefer to have another senior keeper around especially with westwoods constant injuries

With the emergency loan window now not in operation, is there still a special dispensation if clubs need to borrow a keeper? If so, then I wouldn't have thought there'd be a need to sign another keeper Although Carlos has said, he wants two players for every position, he also said he envisages a squad of 25-26. Maybe he feels we might need an extra keeper?