Ross McCormack - Bid Made £11.5 Million

3 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Anything over £6m for a striker who is almost 30 with no premier league experience is dumb.

Not really.

Our first priority is getting promoted; McCormack's goals would certainly help towards that.

Once promoted I'm fairly certain we'd look at strengthening the strikforce again.

People really think it's mad? The lad is a consistent striker in the championship. Stop thinking about him in the premiership. He might be sold if we get promoted. Look at Jordan Rhodes for example. Rumours he is being sold on. They paid 9 million in January. Got to look at the short term goal before the big time. For me it's a must to sign him. Drop forestieri back in to midfield where he scored most of his goals.

Ross works for his goals. Actually chases the ball unlinke hooper so I am inclined to agree.

46 minutes ago, childzy said:

People really think it's mad? The lad is a consistent striker in the championship. Stop thinking about him in the premiership. He might be sold if we get promoted. Look at Jordan Rhodes for example. Rumours he is being sold on. They paid 9 million in January. Got to look at the short term goal before the big time. For me it's a must to sign him. Drop forestieri back in to midfield where he scored most of his goals.

Ross works for his goals. Actually chases the ball unlinke hooper so I am inclined to agree.

Consistency - He has been prolific in 5 of his 8 Championship seasons, and an three the cupboard was bare. Hooper by contrast has only "failed" once, scoring 6/30 but that was in the PL.

Hooper scored more regularly that RM last year, and he is 2 years younger.

Those who suggest RM is worth more are guilty of thinking the grass is always greener on the other side. Go and read the views of Fulham fans. grateful but hardly rave about his team ethic, fitness and work rate.

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Bob said:

They might accept 18 mil, if you offer Nuhiu  as well it might put them off lol

Atdhe will draw all their defenders, then McCormack can sneak out the door.

Guest Hirstpower

Anyone suggesting get shut of hooper needs to come off the smack.

no reason why we shouldn't have both and let Ross do what he's does best and that's have a free role. 

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Looking at all the leaks, it's clear Fulham are desperate to sell, just like Blackburn with Rhodes.

Price will be determined by us,  Villa and Newcastle probably and how keen these 3 are to try and  guarantee promotion.

For me, DC's not yet lost out on someone CC really wants. Exciting times.