Band news!

I don't like the band. But they are ours to moan about. Don't like the idea of plastic England fans getting to moan.

If the band wanna impose themselves on the fans and atmosphere at England games then England fans have got every right to moan about them just as much as Wednesday fans

Seriously get rid.When we played Lincoln or Boston it was fair does for them to have a drummer.

It is not like you need a band to outshout most others so the band is just irritating and naff

If you need a band when the Geordies arrive it tells you where you stand in the massive league

“I think we’re fantastically prepared on the pitch,” lied England manager Roy Hodgson.

“But it’s important that we do what we can to bolster morale, and I can’t think of a better way to improve the morale of both the players and supporters than the total destruction of those brass rumblezoids and their shoddy, shitty, tuneless dirge masquerading as music.”

Muzak.It really is rubbish.Take a look at your 40000 fans all stood singing.A band ruins it all.

The only other noise you need at a match is the  oppo fans.

Scunny beat us at Boothferry Park.They had sold out the away end.In their minds l bet they think they were louder than you were at Wembley.It is the hit that makes us love local football supporting.WE DO NOT NEED ANY BANDS!!!!!!!

Muzak.It really is rubbish.Take a look at your 40000 fans all stood singing.A band ruins it all.

The only other noise you need at a match is the  oppo fans.

Scunny beat us at Boothferry Park.They had sold out the away end.In their minds l bet they think they were louder than you were at Wembley.It is the hit that makes us love local football supporting.WE DO NOT NEED ANY BANDS!!!!!!!

Spot on pal ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^