Where are you staying / sitting?

Block 228 but tickets haven't arrived yet so don't know what row yet....Had the Ibis booked Friday- Sunday since Christmas.....all those that laughed aren't laughing anymore  :biggrin:  Looks like a few of us stopping there.

Block 228 but tickets haven't arrived yet so don't know what row yet....Had the Ibis booked Friday- Sunday since Christmas.....all those that laughed aren't laughing anymore :biggrin: Looks like a few of us stopping there.

I booked the Ibis in January - people thought I was insane. Immediately after booking Wednesday had that dodgy run of results - I blamed the booking and very nearly cancelled it- so glad I held my nerve!

Block 243 massive.  Could have got tickets on Tuesday but had to wait until today for our group's tickets to get my boy one (ST holder next year). 

Having to go down on coach and back on same day - damn kid, if it wasn't for him I could have got better seats, gone down on Friday and had a reyt weekend! He's a lucky mascot though so got to be done, he's been to 20-25 games and only ever seen us lose twice - quite a few of those were in the Dave Jones / Stuart Gray Championship era as well. Worryingly though one of those losses was against Hull but it could also be said that he's now seen us lose and draw v Hull so is due a win...