Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Steven Whittaker could be a good centre back to go for on a free. Good experience and if we don't go up has got promotion several times.

If we do go up Stephane Sessegnon and James Morrison would two out of contract players I would love us to get. Stack loads of Premier League experience.

Edited by joelswfc

Guest trusty_left_peg

Bloody hell, we need better than him  :duntmatter:

That was my first thought. He's had a decent season at Darmstadt this year, every time I've seen him play prior however I've wondered how he gets signed up by Bundesliga sides.

Guest trusty_left_peg

Anya's a decent shout. He's still at Watford but was mostly being used in rotation.

Also on the Hakim Ziyech talk earlier in the thread, FC Twente have been dropped to the second tier as a result of their financial problems so he will be available for a cut price. There will be a bit of interest from clubs in the Premier League and all across the top European leagues, so should we do the business next week...we ought to have a go.

Anya's a decent shout. He's still at Watford but was mostly being used in rotation.

Also on the Hakim Ziyech talk earlier in the thread, FC Twente have been dropped to the second tier as a result of their financial problems so he will be available for a cut price. There will be a bit of interest from clubs in the Premier League and all across the top European leagues, so should we do the business next week...we ought to have a go.

Am I right in thinking Mokotjo would be a good buy for a Championship side? 

He seems the only other one worth going for- their side seems very average compared to what it was (guess that's what poor finances does to you...)

Guest trusty_left_peg

Am I right in thinking Mokotjo would be a good buy for a Championship side?

He seems the only other one worth going for- their side seems very average compared to what it was (guess that's what poor finances does to you...)

Yeah, Brentford I think were interested in him last summer when they had that coach from Holland in charge, he could probably do a job for someone in this league.

Exactly! Worth a cheeky dig for him, we've got nowt to lose and an amazing player to win. Carlos, sign him up!!!

I've got 6/7 players I'll recommend from Italian football when I get round to it .

Like to think I've got a half decent knowledge of all things Calcio.

Alot would depend of whether we went up though .

Italy? Has BuÅŸ been setting the world alight then?