Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

We are looking for top quality Championship players and up against the likes of Villa and Newcastle. This summer will not be easy.

Another name to add to the hat - Kieftenbled (sp) at Brum. Quality midfielder.

We need to buy everybodyyyy

Seriously tho at least £15m spent and 5 new players will be needed to make us compete for the top two next season.

No point making a team good enough for playoffs it hurts too much

I bet my bum virginity that we don't spend 15m on transfers, neither do I think its necessary. The signings of Westwood, Lees,Loovens,Lee ect price that you don't have to pay top money on fees. Offer a fair wage and sell the vision and you can get some great freebies.

I bet my bum virginity that we don't spend 15m on transfers, neither do I think its necessary. The signings of Westwood, Lees,Loovens,Lee ect price that you don't have to pay top money on fees. Offer a fair wage and sell the vision and you can get some great freebies.

Fair enough, though I personally think if automatic promotion was as easy as signing freebies it would have been done a few times before. Burnley and Boro had to spend £9m+ to sign a striker to help get them promoted, if we can get a freebie that good I would be surprised. But we shall see

Fair enough, though I personally think if automatic promotion was as easy as signing freebies it would have been done a few times before. Burnley and Boro had to spend £9m+ to sign a striker to help get them promoted, if we can get a freebie that good I would be surprised. But we shall see

Don't get me wrong, I would love us to splosh 15+ mill on transfer fees and ofcourse it would make promotion more achievable and quicker. however I just don't see us going down that route.

Guest Merry dolphin

It'll be harder next year. Newcastle for example could go for Dunk, Knockeart and Cook and probably get them.