Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

I see Blackburn's proposed transfer of Tony Watt (22) from Charlton is now open to doubt as they have sacked Lambert and are at present without a manager. Played for Cardiff on loan and they wanted to buy him before being hit with transfer embargo (now lifted).

Apparently Notts Forest, QPR and Birmingham interested. Is he worth a punt at a fee of over a million? 

Guest wilyfox

I see Blackburn's proposed transfer of Tony Watt (22) from Charlton is now open to doubt as they have sacked Lambert and are at present without a manager. Played for Cardiff on loan and they wanted to buy him before being hit with transfer embargo (now lifted).

Apparently Notts Forest, QPR and Birmingham interested. Is he worth a punt at a fee of over a million?

A decent shout is Watt. It won't be easy to improve upon the striking options we already have at this level without spending big. Strikers like Watt, Hogan, and in my opinion Ashley Barnes, would all offer us something different to what we've already got without breaking the bank.

I rate Scott Hogan......i wanted us to sign him when we bought Stevie May , the only doubt is he has just missed the best part of two seasons through injury.

Double raid on Brentford if we stay down........Hogan and Maxime Colin (right back ) please.

Edited by sheriwozgod

Tony Watt would be a good option if we stay down. Useful striker for cheap.

Tomlin did well for Bristol City but his fitness is nowhere near what Carlos would want. That could be sorted in a pre season though.

Joao Texiera on loan would still be my wish in this league or the Prem. Any update on him?

Tony Watt would be a good option if we stay down. Useful striker for cheap.

Tomlin did well for Bristol City but his fitness is nowhere near what Carlos would want. That could be sorted in a pre season though.

Joao Texiera on loan would still be my wish in this league or the Prem. Any update on him?

Bristol were absolutely creaming over Tomlin. He'd be class.

Guest wilyfox

Dunno. Chilwell might fancy his chances against Moreno or Monreal. I don't think either are that great.

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

I also live in Italy.

For Premiership, Zapata from NAPOLI - last on loan at Udinese - for me as a Wickham -type centre forward.

To do a Stoke etc, bring back  Giovinco , ex - Juventus, from USA where he's wasting his relatively young talent (but earning loads).

No room for fatties the way we play. Great talent, but Tomlin would be blowing out his arse.

100% this. He seems like one of these yo yo dieters who's weight fluctuates massively. Not ideal for a modern pro footballer.

Guest wilyfox

Let's himself go. It's unprofessional. No room for lard-arses in the modern game - not at a high level anyway.

Edited by wilyfox