How many tickets sold for the Charlton game ?

I'm a season ticket holder and I'd not be disgruntled. Not everybody can afford to fork out circa 500 quid just after Christmas or can't attend all home games for a whole host of reasons. The more in the better. They can make it 20 quid and 5 quid for the rest of the season as far as I'm concerned.

Totally agree, I've got my ST, got the seat of my choice....it's money that's gone now, so don't give a monkeys about whether there's a discount on offer...more the merrier, a big crowd can help. just look at how the lads were lifted once the noise ramped up.....£20 or 20p, I really don't hold a grudge towards those who unfortunately have to pick their games. WAWAW

Guest Ash76

We tried £20 on a Saturday and got a crowd of over 29k - that's an indisputable fact!

Indeed it is, and I'm delighted. Will they come back between now and the end of the season or will they just want a play off ticket should we make it?

The team need us all 2 week on Tuesday, who's coming?

Edited by Ash76

Indeed it is, and I'm delighted. Will they come back between now and the end of the season or will they just want a play off ticket should we make it?

Over 90% of the Wednesdayites there yesterday went to the last game.  I suspect most of them will be at the next one.

Get off your high horse.

I won't be going as the next 3 games are over priced.

Price it right and people come. It would be interesting to know the increase in kids tickets for the match. I think that will have made a significant difference as people could bring the family rather than having them out until 11pm on a school night

Not me I'm working. But as for others - probably depends on prices/ weather etc. Who can tell? It's unmeasurable.

Delighted with this crowd.  It's proof positive that, as people have been pointing out until they are blue in the face,  the pricing is the main thing that has been affecting attendences.  

A reasonably priced home match on a Saturday afternoon, well advertised, and people will come.

Over to Chansiri to show what he has learned...

sinse when is playing relegation threatened Charlton a special occasion ?

Since it was made £20 any stand, on a Saturday, whilst we're in the top six.

You didn't read the examples did you? We've had plenty of good crowds on opening days, final days, Boxing Days, etc.., regardless of who the opposition are.

Price it right and people come. It would be interesting to know the increase in kids tickets for the match. I think that will have made a significant difference as people could bring the family rather than having them out until 11pm on a school night

Ipswich ill give you but MK Dons & Blackburn £30 potg £10 u17 £5 U11 there decent prices surely and that's without any membership or anything.

Im sorry but for fifty or sixty quid you are going to sit out the final four home matches of by far the best season for 15 years?

This is passion, theatre, excitement, and possibly even history, but you sit it out because a ticket is 26 quid rather than 20.

Ipswich ill give you but MK Dons & Blackburn £30 potg £10 u17 £5 U11 there decent prices surely and that's without any membership or anything.

Kids prices good but Chansiri has made people think £30 is good value for a game against MK Dons. I hope people do turn up - the team deserve it and it'll be better for them but I think it's a fiver too much.

Hopefully fans will see the importance and turn up but if something looks poor value it deters people. A fiver may not seem like much but there's a lot of competition for our money and if something seems overpriced it's easy to sack it off.

Sadly, not me, though wish I was! But I will 100% be at one of the remaining Saturday home games this season.

Also, I'll want a play-off ticket should we make it, but I hope the priority means season tickets and those with most points get priority - even though it means I won't get one (well, I could via mates, but I don't believe that is fair).

What are the prices for the upcoming mid-week games btw? Hopefully, the Club will have seen the response from Saturday's category G game and categorise the remaining games accordingly to get a busy Hillsborough.

how many foundation members do we have?

This is bring a friend for £20 for us that are, my pal will include his son too, this should add a few to this attendance, but really theres no excuses for that game, it should be full with whats at stake (could be at stake)

The point about better kids prices is that often the adult won't make the trip...Theres few Mothers an' Fathers would say to the kids...."I'm going, but sorry you can't"...hardly happens...

If your offspring were mithering you to go...you would give it a miss yourself, if you couldn't afford to take them

Guest Deleted member

Over 90% of the Wednesdayites there yesterday went to the last game.  I suspect most of them will be at the next one.

Get off your high horse.

Cut him some slack. I am.

He's still gutted I've been proven correct..