How many tickets sold for the Charlton game ?

Guest Ash76

What yesterday has clearly shown is the walk up support for Sheffield Wednesday is still there

Hardly any walk up yesterday

Guest Deleted member

I take absolutely no pleasure whatsoever in saying I was absolutely right all along about the ticket prices, as was Kivo, Rickygoo etc etc

Well done to the club for finally seeing sense.

It's just a shame it took so long. Welcome back to everybody who has been priced out all season.

I take absolutely no pleasure whatsoever in saying I was absolutely right all along about the ticket prices, as was Kivo, Rickygoo etc etc

It's just a shame it took so long. Welcome back to everybody who has been priced out all season.

Yeah, but no walk up.

Just 29,000 tickets sold in advance lol

We wouldn't get 29000 every week though would we as some people there will only turn out few times every season no matter what.

However maybe Kivo or someone else can do a calculation to see what we need to average at those prices to generate the same profit as at normal prices.

If that figure is 27kish then I reckon we could possibly manage that when you consider some teams would fill away end.

Guest Fedor

We wouldn't get 29000 every week though would we as some people there will only turn out few times every season no matter what.

However maybe Kivo or someone else can do a calculation to see what we need to average at those prices to generate the same profit as at normal prices.

If that figure is 27kish then I reckon we could possibly manage that when you consider some teams would fill away end.

Poor opposition (and following) and patchy form from us. And we still get nearly 30k , keep trying though.

Exactly this. Yesterday was a one off. We wouldn't get 30k every week if it was £20. Not a chance.

What was the crowd for Bolton? Wasn't that £20 too?

I think that attendance demonstrates what we already knew: Wednesday fans will always turn out in large numbers for a special occasion, be it season opener, Boxing Day, last match, significant opposition, etc...

The trick is to have/make more matches special occasions. Easiest way to do that? Get in the Premier League!

It doesn't matter whether it's the same people who attend every match; Wednesday have a big pool of fans who choose which are the significant games for them. Increase that pool further, encourage more of them to regard more games as significant and Hillsborough will be packed out regularly.

Up the Owls!

I think that attendance demonstrates what we already knew: Wednesday fans will always turn out in large numbers for a special occasion, be it season opener, Boxing Day, last match, significant opposition, etc...

The trick is to have/make more matches special occasions. Easiest way to do that? Get in the Premier League!

It doesn't matter whether it's the same people who attend every match; Wednesday have a big pool of fans who choose which are the significant games for them. Increase that pool further, encourage more of them to regard more games as significant and Hillsborough will be packed out regularly.

Up the Owls!

Good post only thing to be added and underlined from yesterday it has to be at the right price

Guest Ash76

Not like you to creep out of the woodwork and be selective. You can't believe we'd have got that many in Novemeber on a Saturday at £20 surely? Even you're not that daft

Tell you one thing you were wrong about though, Lopez/McGugan

Now, back to retirement you go

Guest Deleted member

Not like you to creep out of the woodwork and be selective. You can't believe we'd have got that many in Novemeber on a Saturday at £20 surely? Even you're not that daft

Tell you one thing you were wrong about though, Lopez/McGugan

Now, back to retirement you go

Not like you to bite at anything I have to say

Not sure I'm wrong about Lopez either, he had an average 6 rating performance for 45 minutes yesterday and filled a gap left by Hutchison and Bannan. McGugan for me is still a much better player, and contributes far more to us going forward.