How many tickets sold for the Charlton game ?

Guest Deleted member

Yes we can. All the seats are still there.

Are you sure?

If the North West corner isn't licensed with a safety certificate then segregation would be difficult. I don't know that it isn't, just pointing out that the physical presence of seats doesn't mean they can be used

so how do we get 7600 on the lepp if we are only selling 4500..are you paul daniels?

You'll like this, not a lot, but they'll sit in the 7600 seats. That's magic.

* he'll fgure out the difference between 'can and 'allowed to' in a minute - probably.

Are you sure?

If the North West corner isn't licensed with a safety certificate then segregation would be difficult. I don't know that it isn't, just pointing out that the physical presence of seats doesn't mean they can be used

Dear me. Yes, I'm sure the seats are still there. Just because we are not allowed to put someone in them, doesn't mean they are not empty seats.

and too many incentivised games like today, would leave those who've forked out for season tickets, somewhat disgruntled.

I'm a season ticket holder and I'd not be disgruntled. Not everybody can afford to fork out circa 500 quid just after Christmas or can't attend all home games for a whole host of reasons. The more in the better. They can make it 20 quid and 5 quid for the rest of the season as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Chilli

I'm a season ticket holder and I'd not be disgruntled. Not everybody can afford to fork out circa 500 quid just after Christmas or can't attend all home games for a whole host of reasons. The more in the better. They can make it 20 quid and 5 quid for the rest of the season as far as I'm concerned.

Same here, i'm a season ticket holder in the North and i would welcome discount prices for others to fill the ground.

somebody asked where we can get another 10k in..i saud we cant..you said we can..even tho we cant..your welcome

My welcome what?

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat it, you`re still wrong. There are 10k empty seats so we can get another 10k in. We're just not allowed to. You're very welcome.

Same here, i'm a season ticket holder in the North and i would welcome discount prices for others to fill the ground.

Another ST holder here.  They can make it a fiver for the rest of the season for me.  Sooner see the ground full.

I think that attendance demonstrates what we already knew: Wednesday fans will always turn out in large numbers for a special occasion, be it season opener, Boxing Day, last match, significant opposition, etc...

The trick is to have/make more matches special occasions. Easiest way to do that? Get in the Premier League!

It doesn't matter whether it's the same people who attend every match; Wednesday have a big pool of fans who choose which are the significant games for them. Increase that pool further, encourage more of them to regard more games as significant and Hillsborough will be packed out regularly.

Up the Owls!

sinse when is playing relegation threatened Charlton a special occasion ?

Should always work out cheaper to have a season ticket

Yeah I agree to an extent but not so much that it stops others attending regularly. It's not just the fact that its cheaper that I buy a ST. There's 9 of us who go regularly. All have STs so that we can sit together int North. We go for drink in Swinton before game, sit together in stadium and go back to Swinton after game for a drink. Having a ST enables us to have a great day out together, so it's not just the cost factor that I take into consideration.

Edited by Chilli

Not like you to creep out of the woodwork and be selective. You can't believe we'd have got that many in Novemeber on a Saturday at £20 surely? Even you're not that daft

Tell you one thing you were wrong about though, Lopez/McGugan

Now, back to retirement you go

Surely that's speculation. Unmeasurable - like my estimate of us being c3k down on the average we should be at.

We tried £20 on a Saturday and got a crowd of over 29k - that's an indisputable fact! Now that's SMART. lol