How many tickets sold for the Charlton game ?

Guest oasisowl81

A+ A which is other one?

Is it F? I can't remember a game being £28 non members and £23 members on kop.

Yep

I've been going every year since 1985, my grandad (an ST holder since 1950) your point. I couldn't give a throw if there's 30k or 15k as long as we win, 3points is better than an atmosphere

This is the attitude I just can't get my head around - 'I don't care if 15,000 fellow Wednesday fans aren't there to see it - as long as we win I'm happy'. It's so selfish.

We should be doing all we can to get as many Wednesdayites into the ground as possible. This season we haven't done that.

Crowds are about identical to last season - I'd rather be celebrating us having 5k extra fans through the gate than an extra few grand in gate receipts.

I can kind of understand Mr Chansiri making a business decision to raise prices, but when fans advocate it I'm baffled.

The extra money we've got in gate receipts this season - what has it got us? Daryl Lachman's wages? Was it worth losing thousands of fans for that?

This is the attitude I just can't get my head around - 'I don't care if 15,000 fellow Wednesday fans aren't there to see it - as long as we win I'm happy'. It's so selfish.

Would you rather we won with a 12,000 attendance or drew with a 30,000 attendance?

What would we have got against Charlton without the price incentive? I reckon 19-20,000, so as an experiment, it's surely given the club something to think about. Any opponent with a half decent away following, and we'd have cracked 30,000 Good show lads

Edited by gurujuan