the pitch

Not at that time no but Trevor Braithwait told me. As well as people who were at the meeting have said the same.

Good enough for you?

Oh right, i never heard 'power supply is the reason we cant have the rigs' at the meeting personally but hey ho.

We could have got a genny in whenever we wanted.

Oh right, i never heard 'power supply is the reason we cant have the rigs' at the meeting personally but hey ho.

We could have got a genny in whenever we wanted.

Just because you haven't heard it doesn't mean it's not the case. If it bothers you so much that this is the reason (and it is) then contact the club yourself and they will tell you the same thing. Trevor would be nice enough to answer your questions.

The power supply needs upgrading and that's a fact. It's not some bs excuse or conspiracy going on lol

Just because you haven't heard it doesn't mean it's not the case. If it bothers you so much that this is the reason (and it is) then contact the club yourself and they will tell you the same thing. Trevor would be nice enough to answer your questions.

The power supply needs upgrading and that's a fact. It's not some bs excuse or conspiracy going on lol

I was at the meeting lol

Very unlikely the incoming power supply is the problem. If someone mentioned power supply they most likely were referring to local power supply, ie where to hook up, you can't just plug em in like a lawn mower to a 13a skt.

The underground heating, flood lights etc can cope, so I can't see how grow lights would overload the incomer.  And besides, they all wouldn't be on at the time.

Looks like ground force coming in. Tommy is putting in a nice patio and lights. Charlie is sorting the water feature and Alan is planting some nice herbaceous borders on the kop bank

Pleased to see that Charlie is involved with these improvements.

Come rain or shine, she works in all weathers.

In fact, she prefers it when it's a bit nippy (so I'm led to believe).

WTF: