New club crest

Guest Automatic Drip

Question, would you rather keep the current badge and have Dave as chairman or have the new (old) one and have Chansiri and his millions AND be in the Premier League?

It's a badge, it's one from our history. It could be worse, we could have a completely new design and have a chairman who isn't doing anyhting for us.

Rejoyce.

I reckon people of a similar age to me (mid 30's) will struggle to love it. Will take some time...

It's so different to the early 90's feel that has such fond memories associated with it - personally would go straight back to the shieldless version of the existing one, really understated but striking - but then I'm not the chairman either.

Fair play to him for making a bold move - he's made this club alive again.

Suggests we may have yellow/gold on our shirts again though alongside the blue and white - which IS a throwback to the 90's :)

I'm in my mid 30s and I like it. Its time we stopped looking back on the 90s because that team isn't coming back.

The crest symbolises a new era at the club.

I like it.

Balls to all the mardy bums who don't like change.

Nothing to do with not liking change, it's because it's poo. There's a reason why it was never put on the actual kit. The Sheffield tattoo laser removal company must be sponsoring us next year. There's going to be a lot of Wednesday fans walking around with sore legs and arms, based on the number who have had the current one stuck on their body.😀 Edited by Stevelknievel

Hate it.

I knew we were going to go retro next season for the 150th anniversary but I thought early 90's same owl no shield.

There is more on the website to suggest this is a permanent change and has nothing to do with the 150th anniversary and from what I hear this is also going to replace the badge on the south stand.

There's a reason this was designed and not used, even back in the 50's they could tell it was awful!