New club crest

It would make sense as a one off for the anniversary but I don't think this is better than the owl that has represented us for the past 30 years or so. The current one is simple, effective and recognisable as a brand, the 1950s one isn't.

Will this now be on the side of the stadium too?

I reckon people of a similar age to me (mid 30's) will struggle to love it. Will take some time...

It's so different to the early 90's feel that has such fond memories associated with it - personally would go straight back to the shieldless version of the existing one, really understated but striking - but then I'm not the chairman either.

Fair play to him for making a bold move - he's made this club alive again.

Suggests we may have yellow/gold on our shirts again though alongside the blue and white - which IS a throwback to the 90's :)

Guest Automatic Drip

Pretty sure we've been here before haven't we? The last time it was changed, didn't we go back to 70's owl because most fans wanted it back? Although the late 90's - early 2000's badge was a modern version of this one, people just didn't like it and merchandise sales fell. I may be wrong but I think that's what happen.

I can't see it. I think it was because we were off the back of one of the best times in our history and we were for the most part, in the fans eyes at the time at least, declining and poor. If only we'd known then how far we'd fall, we'd have been happy with 7th or 15th in the Premier.

It would make sense as a one off for the anniversary but I don't think this is better than the owl that has represented us for the past 30 years or so. The current one is simple, effective and recognisable as a brand, the 1950s one isn't.

Will this now be on the side of the stadium too?

20 of the last 30 we've been poo ...lets disassociate ourselves from failure

Amazing choice, this man has plowed money into this club the likes of which we have never seen. He wanted to rebrand us, which even if he chose a red dragon and changed our colours to be honest none of us have a real say. He has taken us back to our roots.. A successful club who at times has led the way in English football. Like I said he hasn't rebranded us with with a red dragon and a full red kit you fickle morons.