Jordan Rhodes ...... Sky sports understands ....

Definitely won't be accepted because it won't be £12M or near it. Feels like when we made the bid for McCormack. 

Maybe but look at Charlie Austin, the clubs were stupid for not taking the money offered in the summer, probably same will happen to Sadio Berahino. I reckon they'll sell for £6 million

Guest wilyfox

I get that but what I'm saying and read closely, is that it won't be a ploy by the club aimed at Gary Hooper to get him to lower his demands by telling him that we will go and pay more in wages for Rhodes.

If you don't understand what I mean forget it lol

:duntmatter:

I never said it was, ya plonker - but it could be. We will haggle with Norwich over the fee, then we'll haggle with Hooper over salary.

Guest King_SWFC

Personally, I think he'd be a fantastic signing and would complete the squad. Obviously there's a long way to go in negotiations but if we get it over the line I will shuffle myself into a coma.

I never said it was, ya plonker - but it could be. We will haggle with Norwich over the fee, then we'll haggle with Hooper over salary.

Go back and look at the post of mine you quoted. You started talking about something completely different to me about players values being different (which I know) but all I was doing was having a sarcastic joke in the first place. Seriously forget it lol

Edited by RichieB

Guest wilyfox

Go back and look at the post of mine you quoted. You started talking about something completely different to me about players values being different (which I know) but all I was doing was having a sarcastic joke in the first place. Seriously forget it lol

Go back and read my reply to your reply to his reply, then come back and reply. We won't speak until you do. :duntmatter:

Until you see the thread that says we are under a transfer embargo

Those embargo's totally ruin teams. Forest and Blackburn just spending a year trying to avoid relegation.

Won't happen, we have far to sensible an owner with a lot to lose to go down that route.

Mr Chansiri hasn't even started to tap in to other income avenue yet such as renaming the stadium.

Edited by Blue and white

Don't see how us bidding 12 million for Rhodes will push Norwich to get rid of hooper. If anything won't they see us offering that money to Blackburn and think 'those lot have money to burn, we'll hold out for that much if that's what they're offering for another player'

No?

Don't see how us bidding 12 million for Rhodes will push Norwich to get rid of hooper. If anything won't they see us offering that money to Blackburn and think 'those lot have money to burn, we'll hold out for that much if that's what they're offering for another player'

No?

It's all a ploy a tell thee!