Jordan Rhodes ...... Sky sports understands ....

Nuhui will be a valuable player to Championship clubs once we go up. Longer deal = higher fee.

On Rhodes - I just can't see us (or anyone in the division) paying £12m for him. Whoever does will be the laughing stock of the league!

Agree.

He must be worth up to 10 mil IMO.

Nuhui will be a valuable player to Championship clubs once we go up. Longer deal = higher fee.

On Rhodes - I just can't see us (or anyone in the division) paying £12m for him. Whoever does will be the laughing stock of the league!

Has anyone said it's 12m this time round. Maybe Blackburn have finally cottoned on that no one is going to pay it and they are flogging a dead horse for a player that doesn't want to be there any more.

Guest dunellaowl

looks good on sky sports been linked with 12 million pound bids!

Better than getting moist over Clinton Morrison rumours and Royston drenthes' back heel!!

Who would have thought two years ago......

Rhodes=linked 12 mill bid

Hooper=3.5 mill bid?

McCormack=10 mill bid rejected

I'd have laughed my swingers off

Better than getting moist over Clinton Morrison rumours and Royston drenthes' back heel!!

Hooper=3.5 mill bid?

Is that the official word on Hoops, £3.5m? I wonder how how similar / different their wage demands are...

Hooper=3.5 mill bid?

Never seen us mentioned at all on the transfer centre with the big sky pad before, now we're on it all the time lol

Rhodes is a goal scorer so is Hooper.

The better business would be to get Hooper in. For the price of Rhodes or McCormack we could probably get Hooper and Judge in. In my opinion Hooper and Judge would get us promoted. I wouldn't turn my nose up at either of Rhodes or McCormack because they're goalscorers at this level. At the end of the day its DC's money, he'll do what's best and what he can afford. Rhodes is overpriced but goalscorers generally are these days. We'll see what happens but whatever happens we're in the hunt for promotion and DC means business. I would advise him to go for Hooper and Judge but its not my money and if Rhodes was here and returned to form and banged in the goals to get us promoted there wouldn't be any complaints. There must be some strategy to avoid a transfer embargo, DC is astute and shrewd and a ruthless businessman he will know what to do and how to get around FFP, I trust him.

If we do sign Rhodes and also keep Hooper it won't take too long for the "strikers are too similar to play in the same team" chestnut.

I'll tend to agree.

One or the other. I'd go for Hooper. £12 million is far too risky for a potential flop.

few thoughts on the Rhodes link

a) some people are obsessed

b) Rhodes' agent is getting fecking desperate

c) We are pretending to be interested to get hooper to sign

d) twitter itkers are boring

e) We actually are interested but I still don't believe it