Official New season ticket prices. 2016/17

Guest oasisowl81

If you buy into 3 year deal do you get priority points for all 3 years at start of deal

I highly doubt it. Be ludicrous if so, that's said as someone who is buying one.

Guest Paolo Di Catio

11 for first year then other 2 cats for 2nd & 3rd year.

Have to go in shop for that, but do your counting first, heard a few stories of things not been added up correctly

Also depends when he turns 11, if it's before the season starts then he's in the next cat anyway

Edited by Paolo Di Catio

11 for first year then other 2 cats for 2nd & 3rd year.

Have to go in shop for that, but do your counting first, heard a few stories of things not been added up correctly

Also depends when he turns 11, if it's before the season starts then he's in the next cat anyway

Thanks

Not sure how anyone committing to a season ticket can complain at prices between £18 (Kop) and £25 (South Stand) a game, that is great value in my opinion.

Sadly, I'm a 6-game-a-season supporter these days with living so far away, so fingers crossed the individual match day prices will be sensible this time around.

Not sure how anyone committing to a season ticket can complain at prices between £18 (Kop) and £25 (South Stand) a game, that is great value in my opinion.

Sadly, I'm a 6-game-a-season supporter these days with living so far away, so fingers crossed the individual match day prices will be sensible this time around.

They aren't gonna go down mate.

I cant remember who suggested the 321 deal may have been full price adult, reduced price spouse and bargain priced junior nailed a better idea rather than this 2 and 3 year cobblers.

If Mr C keeps raising prices at the rate he is doing the only people in the ground in 3 seasons is going to be the ones that purchased 3 years outright lol

I got told my 17 year old son is still classed as concession until he is 21 today on renewal only ,over to under 25 when he is 21

Interesting thing though is if I buy him 3 year one £825 if he goes away to uni I can't get a refund - have to upgrade it or sell it on - bit of a dilemma if you don't know where they will be until August

Probably already been mentioned, but I've been away for my 40th (Hooray) and only just returned.

What is the reason given by the club for not allowing 2/3 year ST's to be paid by Credit Card?

Don't fancy walking to the club shop with over 3k in my back pocket, can you pay 3k with a debit card?

Cheers.