Official New season ticket prices. 2016/17

I can live with £505 for renewing my season ticket in the North. Works out at just under £21 per game which considering what the POTG prices are likely to be is good value.

My main gripe (Yes I am a glass half empty sort of person) is the early bird window is only a month long and that being January which is the month where most people have the least money, myself included.

I can live with £505 for renewing my season ticket in the North. Works out at just under £21 per game which considering what the POTG prices are likely to be is good value.

My main gripe (Yes I am a glass half empty sort of person) is the early bird window is only a month long and that being January which is the month where most people have the least money, myself included.

Again I agree. I am agreeable today.

We have had 4400 less home fans in compared to the same point last year, not forgetting that last years figures was bloated by having both the Readinng £10 game and the Rotherham game being played by this point.

WHOAH THERE...

hold on...

you can't use the reading £10 game as a justification for an increased attendance by that point...

the 'poor sods' who potg have been 'lambasted' from pillar to post, and called all the names under the sun on here for NOT ATTENDING when the club did them the 'favour' of lowering the prices for the game...

"yer din't f***in' go when it was only a tenner a game"...

Guest oasisowl81

My main gripe (Yes I am a glass half empty sort of person) is the early bird window is only a month long and that being January which is the month where most people have the least money, myself included.

Renew on the last day, your 1st repayment begins a month after.....

Guest oasisowl81

WHOAH THERE...

hold on...

you can't use the reading £10 game as a justification for an increased attendance by that point...

the 'poor sods' who potg have been 'lambasted' from pillar to post, and called all the names under the sun on here for NOT ATTENDING when the club did them the 'favour' of lowering the prices for the game...

"yer din't f***in' go when it was only a tenner a game"...

In terms of comparing numbers I can plainly state the facts, that is a fact.

Another one is if 50,263 come through the gates for the next two games combined we will be on the same average as last albeit with more home fans......

Given the prices for Leeds and Bolton I'd argue that was achievable, wouldn't you?

Edited by oasisowl81

In terms of comparing numbers I can plainly state the facts, that is a fact.

Another one is if 50,263 come through the gates for the next two games combined we will be on the same average as last albeit with more home fans......

Given the prices for Leeds and Bolton I'd argue that was achievable, wouldn't you?

what's a fact...

that the same people who are constantly accused of not taking advantage of special offers from the club when offered...

are now accused of falsely swelling the gate figures last season???

i very much doubt it is a fact...

Guest oasisowl81

what's a fact...

that the same people who are constantly accused of not taking advantage of special offers from the club when offered...

are now accused of falsely swelling the gate figures last season???

i very much doubt it is a fact...

Who's falsely accusing anyone, of anything? You're off your boobies fella.

The gates last season were better, not by many but were better, there's factors for everything. It's life. Don't bother replying I get bored after three full stops and a lack of capital letters.