Leeds Ticket Details

Cap in hand, cap in flipping hand. You have took to talking some testicles about ticket prices.

If you don't want to go that's fine but stop looking for excuses that aren't there ffs.

I'll be texting any none season ticket holders I no and they can either bring me cash to Fulham or Bolton games. Bring it to my home, work or local and I'll book them the tickets.

Easy really and if anyone feels it's going cap in hand then they really need to find some friends.

Some people just want to go to a football match and pay the same as someone sat next to them who is POTG, also. Either make the 'offer' open to everyone - or don't bother.

Offering different prices - for the same customer (casual, POTG) just alienates those that can't take advantage of the offer for whatever reason.

People just want to go to a football match - not jump through hoops or 'qualify' for something. For what? A dinner time kick off on Sky.

So in short - I don't qualify for the 'hand me down discount' - I don't intend to ask people on here to let me qualify for the 'hand me down discount'. Inconveniencing them and me.

I'm not paying £43:00 on the South Stand - when others will be paying £25:00. And, I have loads of disposable income too - and, time.

The Club don't half know how to alienate people - but you lot lap it up.

It's easier filling in your HMRC tax return - than buying a ticket as a casual at Hillsborough.

Too much money, too much hassle, too much stress, too much division/apartheid = don't bother.

People still moaning at this makes you think why would DC even think about lowering the ticket prices as some just moan no matter what.

roger off with the talk of moaning. All the opinions on here are valid. The club have to come up with schemes and plans because they're boxed in by season ticket prices. It's all window dressing to get round a daft policy that shouldn't have been instigated in the first place.

I happen to think this is a good effort - apart from milking away fans - but I can see why some don't.

Some people just want to go to a football match and pay the same as someone sat next to them who is POTG, also. Either make the 'offer' open to everyone - or don't bother.

Offering different prices - for the same customer (casual, POTG) just alienates those that can't take advantage of the offer for whatever reason.

People just want to go to a football match - not jump through hoops or 'qualify' for something. For what? A dinner time kick off on Sky.

So in short - I don't qualify for the 'hand me down discount' - I don't intend to ask people on here to let me qualify for the 'hand me down discount'. Inconveniencing them and me.

I'm not paying £43:00 on the South Stand - when others will be paying £25:00. And, I have loads of disposable income too - and, time.

It's easier filling in your HMRC tax return - than buying a ticket as a casual at Hillsborough.

Too much money, too much hassle, too much stress, too much division/apartheid = don't bother.

Haha that's nonsense, PM me and you can have my id number and sort yourself out a ticket.

You have loads of time and money but won't ask someone to help you get a ticket for £25? Not really that much trouble is it.

Speaking of apartheid in the same context as a thread about discounted ticket. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

Paul PM me and I'll send you my ID if you fancy going

roger off with the talk of moaning. All the opinions on here are valid. The club have to come up with schemes and plans because they're boxed in by season ticket prices. It's all window dressing to get round a daft policy that shouldn't have been instigated in the first place.

I happen to think this is a good effort - apart from milking away fans - but I can see why some don't.

The Clubs come up with a good ticket offer where father and son can attend for £32 and you think some still have a valid excuse to moan?

Ticket prices have been too high but our next 3 home games aren't so will we see a big improvement in crowds?

I agree with you that season ticket phase prices were wrong and have left the club with next to nowhere to move on match-day prices.

However, as you say this is a good offer and sets up our next 2 home league games at a total of £45. They have found a way of managing to do this in spite of the ridiculous pahse 2 and 3 season tickets prices - which there is nothing they can do about now - so if this is not good enough for fans what do they really expect?

Haha that's nonsense, PM me and you can have my id number and sort yourself out a ticket.

I don't want or need charity. Fortunately. I don't need hassle or inconvenience either. I just can't be bothered, frankly.

Aren't the Club trying to tempt people back like me - who 'can't be bothered'?

I can pay £43:00 easily - but that's not the point is it? I won't pay £43:00 - and, I won't be jumping through hoops either - then acting with gratitude, on here.

I just want my Club to offer reasonable and fair prices to watch a game of football, hassle free.

I don't want or need charity. Fortunately. I don't need hassle or inconvenience either. I just can't be bothered, frankly.

I can pay £43:00 easily - but that's not the point is it? I won't pay £43:00 - and, I won't be jumping through hoops either - then acting with gratitude, on here.

I just want my Club to offer reasonable and fair prices to watch a game of football, hassle free.

There we go - that is the upshot of it all - can't be bothered!

If this is too much to ask then would this be good enough for you?:

If Chansiri decided to let everyone in for nowt and give them a free pint in exchange for their ticket stub/paper receipt, there would be people on here saying it's not worth bothering if they can't keep their ticket stub!

Paul PM me and I'll send you my ID if you fancy going

Davey, that's really kind. I know you would - as would others on here. Agreed, I'm lucky enough to have friends on here - who I know will help me out.

But it shouldn't be like this.

That's the point. Rather than inconvenience you, or others, I'd just pay the full price.

But I won't, as I've posted earlier.

Thanks though - seriously.

No doubt we'll bump into other again - when we've both got OAP concessions. It'll not be long for you, mind.

Regards

lol

The people who flat out can't be bothered are incredibly hard to tempt back, because clearly it's not just the price. Can't be bothered suggests there is always an excuse. And the club can't control everything. If the price was ideal then the weather wouldn't be warm enough. Or it'd be too hot. Or they wouldn't be able to get a seat where their best friend sits. 

The club can only give so much. They've put a terrific offer on, it's a Yorkshire derby, the home football is simply outstanding. 

But some people just can't be bothered. And whilst that's their choice...they continue to moan. 

Drives me mad.

OK but it's not charity if between me & lads season tickets I can get 12 tickets I'd rather do that than not.

The people who flat out can't be bothered are incredibly hard to tempt back, because clearly it's not just the price. Can't be bothered suggests there is always an excuse. And the club can't control everything. If the price was ideal then the weather wouldn't be warm enough. Or it'd be too hot. Or they wouldn't be able to get a seat where their best friend sits. 

The club can only give so much. They've put a terrific offer on, it's a Yorkshire derby, the home football is simply outstanding. 

But some people just can't be bothered. And whilst that's their choice...they continue to moan. 

Drives me mad.

as said though when its on sky, the 25 quid saved (more if you are a family) is not a small sum for the average persons disposable income, perhaps a weeks worth of lunches, cinema night out for 2, gig ticket, weeks worth of petrol etc etc

Edited by modboy