Palmer

Been saying it for a long time that he doesn't cut out crosses and constantly got away with my last season. Getting punished for it now. He has to knock the ball out for a throw before the pass down the line is even played.

Was a poor goal all round to concede but very preventable early in the build up.

Thought semi has done ok

What has he done ok? Been out of position several times. Not shown for the ball, not carried the ball when space is open which draws players out of position. Should have been booked for w bad foul early on.

I love the guy to bits, but he simply isn't good enough for this league even as backup

What has he done ok? Been out of position several times. Not shown for the ball, not carried the ball when space is open which draws players out of position. Should have been booked for w bad foul early on.

I love the guy to bits, but he simply isn't good enough for this league even as backup

By ok I meant he got some tackles in and wasn't as bad as Joao, Wiggins and Palmer

Thought semi has done ok

Sorry, but we need to stop pretending he's alright because it's fashionable to like him

He was awful, as usual, he trots around in the middle of the field, offers nothing in attack and increasingly little in defence, takes the easiest, most unnecessary pass every single time, usually back to the centre back even when there's a much more productive pass available, that's if he hasn't given the ball away

That's all he ever does, nothing else because he can't do anything else, he's a league 1 player who happens to be a really lovely guy, we're not just trying to survive in this league anymore, we want to be promoted from it, so we have to expect more.

Like him, but he shouldn't be playing for us anymore