Security Measures Revised

Following Sheffield Wednesday’s recent review of its security operation, swfc.co.uk clarifies the club’s search policy when supporters or visitors enter Hillsborough:

- All bags are allowed into the stadium including handbags and carrier bags. People with large bags, ruck-sacks and holdalls, however, will be advised that they should not bring these items in future as they slow down the search process, causing unnecessary delays to others. 

- All bags will be searched before entrance into the stadium. 

- Flasks and Tupperware-type containers are not allowed into the stadium, unless for a genuine medical reason (which should be approved by the club’s Safety Officer in advance). 

Thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to welcoming you to Hillsborough.

Don't do that with colostomy bags

It'd be like S2.

Is...

"My names Andy I'm an Alcoholic"

a medical reason?..or just like a sorta  admission of a problem?

I think they'd get the gist from your Bargain Booze carrier bag Andy

Edited by theowlsman

Guest wilyfox

I thought this thread would be about centre-halves.

'Maximum security: Thou must keep a clean sheet at all times. No parking, pitch in constant use.'

You can get plutonium in a flask...saw it on telly once...it wasn't a tartan flask..but it was a flask...

You a fan of Foyle's War too?

Or, are we talking Edge of Darkness?

Edited by Utah Owl

So..say you are intent on causing mischief....you get the info that flasks and rucksacks aren't allowed...

You simply wear one o them explosive vest thingies...or if you are really devious you carry a flask in a rucksack ..then they confiscate them..you're sayin'.."FFS!..do you want me shirt as well mate"

The Steward says..."Crikey matey just doin' me job"

In you trot...