Security Measures Revised

Problem is, we have some fuckwits as fans. Wgynpeopl

Does it really matter. This club, and the team, are the best we've had for over 20 years, and people are moaning about the inability to take a 99p bottle of Pepsi Max into the ground. If it's such an issue, people should **** off to the 'House of Steel' and get some Nachos down their neck at half time.

Get a ******* grip.

People who have shelled out the ridiculous prices for tickets might want to pay 99p for a pepsi max rather than pay £2.30 for one in the ground.

Problem is, we have some fuckwits as fans. Wgynpeopl

Does it really matter. This club, and the team, are the best we've had for over 20 years, and people are moaning about the inability to take a 99p bottle of Pepsi Max into the ground. If it's such an issue, people should **** off to the 'House of Steel' and get some Nachos down their neck at half time.

Get a ******* grip.

Way to miss the point 

All i wanted was clarity 

So i checked 

I checked so that i didn't fall foul of their stupid rules 

I dont appreciate as a customer being threatened with being stopped from using a ticket that i've already purchased because they cant be bothered to tell me that along with the rules that they post there are a load of other rules that im supposed to guess at 

The cost or price of any item is immaterial the heavy handedness and lack of clarity is 

People who have shelled out the ridiculous prices for tickets might want to pay 99p for a pepsi max rather than pay £2.30 for one in the ground.

Nothing stopping you from doing so.

If you come across a particularly strict steward deciding to make up rules....go through a different turnstile. 

There is no rule that stops people bringing bottles of drink in, or food. There are rules against cans of drink.

Way to miss the point 

All i wanted was clarity 

So i checked 

I checked so that i didn't fall foul of their stupid rules 

I dont appreciate as a customer being threatened with being stopped from using a ticket that i've already purchased because they cant be bothered to tell me that along with the rules that they post there are a load of other rules that im supposed to guess at 

The cost or price of any item is immaterial the heavy handedness and lack of clarity is 

It's bad on the stewards part. You should have asked for further clarification from another steward & brought the rules on the website up on your phone.

Failing that you should have just gone to a different turnstile. 

It's bad on the stewards part. You should have asked for further clarification from another steward & brought the rules on the website up on your phone.

Failing that you should have just gone to a different turnstile. 

I did the other steward a gaffer i think said bin em or tha not going in

I did the other steward a gaffer i think said bin em or tha not going in

Bizarre then.

Like I said, I went in no problems. Plenty of others around me with food/drink from outside too. I've often gone in drinking my drink, or clearly have unsealed my drink.

You must look dodgy lol

Edited by FlyingOwl

Was told that in the future only unopened drinks would be allowed in. Obviously the Chinese whispers effect has hit the stewarding teams. Not a biggy but it can't be that difficult to align announcements with turnstile policy. Not the stewards fault.

I tend to make it a rule not to wee wee my customers off! One for the fans focus group I think.