Blackburn Roll Call

Guest kingscross2hirst

One of the lads who's going with us ha rang Havelock and the landlord has confirmed that they allow away fans in. So that's where we're going🍻

The Havelock (hungry horse) is about 500 yards away from the away end on the main road. The 'away pub'.

Also for any pie munchers out there, the one adjacent to the away end (also on the main road) is a must - if your early enough!

The Havelock (hungry horse) is about 500 yards away from the away end on the main road. The 'away pub'.

Also for any pie munchers out there, the one adjacent to the away end (also on the main road) is a must - if your early enough!

I'm glad you've said its a Hungry Horse, I was expecting it to be some kind of independent dump that they tend to have in Lancashire

Me +1

I'm glad you've said its a Hungry Horse, I was expecting it to be some kind of independent dump that they tend to have in Lancashire

The hungry Horse is the Fenhurst which is near the away end? Also been stated in the away travel section that this is not away friendly?

The Havelock in around a mile away and looks to be a thwaites pub with the Blackburn crest as the watermark on their website and a 'blackburn fans welcome' sign on there: http://www.havelockinn.co.uk/

Edited by PraiseOrGrumble

Me +1

The hungry Horse is the Fenhurst which is near the away end? Also been stated in the away travel section that this is not away friendly?

The Havelock in around a mile away and looks to be a thwaites pub with the Blackburn crest as the watermark on their website and a 'blackburn fans welcome' sign on there: http://www.havelockinn.co.uk/

Makes no odds to me. I said earlier that one of the lads rang the pub and the landlord said they welcome away fans

I hope a lot of our fans don't go to it anyway so there's not as much of a queue at the bar lol