Blackburn Roll Call

Me and 3 lads from Anston/Dinno heading up.

Went last year with Wolfman and guess who missed Dielna's winner? lol

Me  + 2 lads.  Eldest is playing football til 12.30 in Duffield (Derby), so it will be tight, depending on how the M6 is.

I'm working until 12 and we should get there for 1.30pm at the latest.

You've got a challenge heading from Derby at 12.30 but an admirable one.

I reckon you can make kick off.

Was going to go but nobody to go with :(

You can tag along with us!

See one of my earlier posts in the thread mate

Not sure if plod will put up with it in town though mate, Im assuming that's where these boozers are that you're talking about. We usually head for a village near on and then jump back on bus. Chorley's always good for a few beers but its quite a way from ground.

Not sure if plod will put up with it in town though mate, Im assuming that's where these boozers are that you're talking about. We usually head for a village near on and then jump back on bus. Chorley's always good for a few beers but its quite a way from ground.

If I'd known it'd be this much of a ball ache tryna find a boozer I'd have suggested that we all drink in Leeds and get some beverages for the train to Blackburn

If I'd known it'd be this much of a ball ache tryna find a boozer I'd have suggested that we all drink in Leeds and get some beverages for the train to Blackburn

lol, think we'll all get pissed at Chap n jump on bus from there. Might catch second half.

Me + 1 ... First away game (as I work weekends so tend to use my holiday days for home games) since we beat Leicester 4-1 with wider goals from

Brunt, Whelen and Tudgay

I have been to Ewood Park before and we won 4-1 that day I believe as well

So

Here's to another 4-1