That McGugan goal!

Two moments of quality today. FF little flick for first goal and mcgugans vision for the third. We haven't had that for fifteen years. Why not just enjoy it rather than bitching about a meshed tackle? A 3 1 win when we haven't played that good is ok for me

Two moments of quality today. FF little flick for first goal and mcgugans vision for the third. We haven't had that for fifteen years. Why not just enjoy it rather than bitching about a meshed tackle? A 3 1 win when we haven't played that good is ok for me

What about nuhius back heel to lee?

And bannans turn that nearly came off, looked a foul, to me.

What about nuhius back heel to lee?

And bannans turn that nearly came off, looked a foul, to me.

Good point mate but that's what I mean about quality in the side. Not had that for a long while. And yes I thought it was a foul as it was when their defender nearly pulled niuhu shirt over his head in thx box

Guest TommyTank

Great post mate, its nice to see a sensible post, majority of owlstalk are manic depressive.

Great goal.

However that was one of the worst subs appearances I have ever seen.

His attitude was absolutely terrible. The bench were going mad at him for his lack of work rate. This resulted in them eventually swapping him with Lee because they were so exasperated with his lack of work rate.

Then he gave Hunt no support and we got killed on the wing.

Most fans probably didn't even notice all this and the goal means he is God.

Guest TommyTank

Owlstalk mindset =

Beat Fulham.

Beat Brentford.

Beat Newcastle.

Beat Preston.

What the f'k am i going to complain about toneeeet???

Guest TommyTank

It's not just Owlstalk, I thought the coaches were going to kill McGugan at one point.

Personally, I would have took McGugan back off again after 80 minutes.

I think we should terminate his contract then.

Either that or let it f'kin go and enjoy the 3 points.

Great goal but why wont he put a tackle in?

Because he's not good enough to do that.

Probably our best central midfielder when it comes to attacking, but that's about all he offers. It'll be why more rounded midfielders like Lee, Bannan, Hutch and even Lopez will be preferred 

Guest TommyTank

Because he's not good enough to do that.

Probably our best central midfielder when it comes to attacking, but that's about all he offers. It'll be why more rounded midfielders like Lee, Bannan, Hutch and even Lopez will be preferred 

He is good enough, have you forgotten last season already?

He's out of form, it happens, grow up FFS.

He is good enough, have you forgotten last season already?

He's out of form, it happens, grow up FFS.

What, last season where he still barely put tackles in and had an average work-rate, while trying to play to force a permanent move away from somewhere he'd be frozen out? Yeah, I do. Like I say, absolutely fantastic in an attacking sense, offers very little defensively- which is why the bench were going bananas at him for the majority of his time on the field... a lack of work-rate isn't due to lack of form, that's laziness. 

As for "growing up", you're the one who's posting in every thread with the same anger that someone who had just been pooped on would give- are you secretly 13 and just been rejected by the hot girl in class or something? Blimey, breathe in... out... there we go