That McGugan goal!

Do some fans not understand that most players are not well rounded ffs some dont defend and mainly attack, antonio did it matias and mcgigen do it also some of the best players in the world do it ronaldo and bale for example. They are very good in attack and need to be accomodated differently

Guest wilyfox

I think the bench is probably still the best place for him at the moment due to the form of other players already in the team - but he should still be more actively involved than he has been. There are games he's been an unused sub, sometimes not even making the 18; that is hard to justify, in my opinion. He brings goals to the team from midfield and can make things happen for others too. We don't have potent scorers up top, so McGugan's input becomes even more important.

Do some fans not understand that most players are not well rounded ffs some dont defend and mainly attack, antonio did it matias and mcgigen do it also some of the best players in the world do it ronaldo and bale for example. They are very good in attack and need to be accomodated differently

Those players all play in forward roles though.

McGugan says he doesn't want to.

Therefore not defending is a bit of an issue.

Regarding 'the best players in the world' - they work hard and don't leave the coach having to make alternate plans due to your laziness.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

Guest TommyTank

We won, McGugan scored a great goal, can't we all just be happy and enjoy the winning feeling.

Too much to ask is that.

We must find fault.

Guest TommyTank

We lose, total meltdown. Those showing any positive ness must be called 'clappers'.

Win, total adulation. Everything is perfect and anybody saying anything critical must be crucified.

You're all bloody nuerotic lol

I am looking at the last 4 games, collective, good times.

ah right

you've gone from "massive deflection" to "hard to tell"

hmmm

It was a massive deflection, the trajectory of the ball was hard to tell but it looked quite flat prior to it.

Caught up yet?

I'm very happy with the 3 points, I even celebrated his goal but he still wouldn't get anywhere near my team

He was the same at Newcastle, a passenger. It was like watching Darren Potter until he scored up there