Arsenal prices

Guest Deleted member

Threatening tone? Please explain how you can feel threatened by anything I've posted in the last half an hour. I've explained my issue and given you reason for that and that's why I've told you to stop.

As for the rest I'm pretty sure I've answered the criticism of the chairman already, I shared it to a degree probably with many others too. Criticisms are allowed as you're demonstrating with the current chairman. Difference is I've not called you a hypocrite

I didn't say I felt threatened. I said your tone is threatening.

And 'telling me'  to stop is of course threatening. You could ask. Politely.

That's what a self-moderating board is all about.

(BTW - I didn't call your Dad a hypocrite either. I think that was somebody else. All I did was point out hypocrisy)

(And this is boring. Nobody wants to read it. So stop it. OK?)

Edited by Deleted member

£25 adults/£10 kids would be reasonable IMO

I wouldn't mind payingan extra £5 though if it meant kids tickets went down £5

It's absolutely crucial we get as many kids in as possible for this one.

We need the U18s (could go as far as U30s...) to know how it feels to watch THEIR club take on the big boys.

Show them that we're back - that Wednesday are the club to follow.

£5 kids, sell out, 3-0 Wednesday and we get an extra 5k on the gate for the next game.

Easy.

I didn't say I felt threatened. I said your tone is threatening.

So you didn't feel threatened but came to the conclusion my tone is threatening. How exactly do you put tone on written words?

And 'telling me'  to stop is of course threatening. You could ask. Politely.

I tried that but here we are back again. Anyway of course it's not, telling you and stating consequences is threatening. I didn't do that

That's what a self-moderating board is all about.

This board isn't self moderated

(BTW - I didn't call your Dad a hypocrite either. I think that was somebody else. All I did was point out hypocrisy)

Is there a difference? Especially when you agree with them

(And this is boring. Nobody wants to read it. So stop it. OK?)

About the only thing I will agree with tonight. Not likely to admit you was wrong and apologise are you? Thought not just an agreement it won't happen again will have to do

£25 adults/£10 kids would be reasonable IMO

I wouldn't mind payingan extra £5 though if it meant kids tickets went down £5

It's absolutely crucial we get as many kids in as possible for this one.

We need the U18s (could go as far as U30s...) to know how it feels to watch THEIR club take on the big boys.

Show them that we're back - that Wednesday are the club to follow.

£5 kids, sell out, 3-0 Wednesday and we get an extra 5k on the gate for the next game.

Easy.

Good post Kivo, only thing i'd change is a difference between prices for Kop and North/South and extra for non members ST holders.

So basically nobody is allowed to respond to Nev unless they agree with him otherwise you will be offended?

I don't even know why i'm replying to you or why you've got involved to be honest but just for clarity of course disagreeing is fine, but that's not what it was 

Guest Deleted member

I don't even know why i'm replying to you or why you've got involved to be honest but just for clarity of course disagreeing is fine, but that's not what it was 

Yes it was

(There you go - I've disagreed with you now)

Well I've no idea why you've made it all personal and got offended on behalf of someone else, but why can you do? Just type stuff I suppose, I mean it is a message board.

I suggest £26.50, £9 for kids, just to spice things up.

I see your £26.50/£9 and raise you £30/10

Can't be across the board though, so let's say £28 kop, £33 both sides and keep it kids for a tenner (Let's be honest it's the kids that will want to see this most having only ever seen Arsenal at Hillsborough)