Arsenal prices

I remembered Nev giving Milan some hendos.

How did things go so sour :(

At a guess when he changed his operating model on SWFC from one of equity to 3rd party debt.

For me though that's not important anymore because he managed it successfully but things could easily have ended disastrously had he not found a buyer

I remembered Nev giving Milan some hendos.

How did things go so sour :(

Seem's like a lifetime ago, I was in the room too that evening, and we haven't half changed since back then both on and off the pitch.   

I now consider MM's reign to be an interim period, although at the time I thought he was man to bring success back to S6.

SalmonBones post pretty much reinforces my point

Well don't take what I have to say as anything hard and fast - I mean I still think Strafford had some good visions and direction etc and I often get berated for that thought.   

I know full well that MM used Wednesday in certain ways, yes he made money out of SWFC etc - but equally I do believe ultimately we are in a better place because of him, and I would like to believe the noises he made to only selling to the right person for the benefit of SWFC to be true, but I guess we'll never know (or ever agree) if that was true or not.

Let's not forget CC still hasn't proved anything yet, other than he has the means back up his investment.

I personally choose not to get any deeper into the argument than that, there is no need as we are looking onwards and upwards.