Arsenal prices

Guest Deleted member

Ha nice choice of post to quote me on

;-)

I see your £26.50/£9 and raise you £30/10

Can't be across the board though, so let's say £28 kop, £33 both sides and keep it kids for a tenner (Let's be honest it's the kids that will want to see this most having only ever seen Arsenal at Hillsborough)

Needs to be £25/£5 everywhere in the ground. Only one concession per adult ticket

Well I've no idea why you've made it all personal and got offended on behalf of someone else, but why can you do? Just type stuff I suppose, I mean it is a message board.

I didn't, Nigel did. You and a few others thought it'd be clever or funny to stick your 2 penneth in.

;-)

Needs to be £25/£5 everywhere in the ground. Only one concession per adult ticket

I know where you are coming from but from a business point of view - you are under selling the tickets that are most desirable.   The kids.  Even my 12 year old daughter who is a blade wants to come with me to watch this game because of the pull of seeing Arsenal.   I've had to tell my youngest daughter she won't be going because I don't want her out that late but i'll probably end up giving in to her unless she is still unwell by then.   My son is 3, he can knackers - not even taken him to a league game yet!

Then - I see what you did with only one concession per adult, but you can't get away with that - a lot of concessions will probably be going by themselves in groups!

Guest Deleted member

Then - I see what you did with only one concession per adult, but you can't get away with that - a lot of concessions will probably be going by themselves in groups!

Works out at £15 each then if they are teenagers in a group (1 adult, 1 concession)

How have you let this happen?

2 daughters both pigs, wifey too.

On the plus side my 3 year old son was bouncing on our bed at the weekend, my wife told him to stop - he said "I can't, if you don't jump and bounce then you're a pig"

I made my own breakfast that day.

Edited by salmonbones

Guest Deleted member

2 daughters both pigs, wifey too.

On the plus side my 3 year old son was bouncing on our bed at the weekend, my wife told him to stop - he said "I can't, if you don't jump and bounce then you're a pig"

I made my own breakfast that day.

Hang on - the only one of your offspring that shows any promise whatsoever - and YOU HAVENT TAKEN HIM TO A GAME YET???

Guest Deleted member

One of the funniest one liners I have read on here for a while.

Images of 1970's world of sport wrestling.

lol

Well you can feck off if your thinking I'm Giant Haystacks

Hang on - the only one of your offspring that shows any promise whatsoever - and YOU HAVENT TAKEN HIM TO A GAME YET???

I still keep taking my girls every now and then - they'be both been with me this season.   They are still a work in progress as far as I am concerned.

But taking a 3 year old is not my idea of fun, I want to watch the match not keep him entertained!