Arsenal prices

Tickets should be £25 / £5 for all areas of the ground except the North West corner where it should be £150 / £5..

All The ex / former / current brand Wednesdayite handbag throwing ladies on here should be banned from any of the general areas of the ground and told that if they want to see the game at the stadium they have to go and stand in said coorner, they should then be told they are very, very naughty boys (lol )and that they should all GROW UP ! FFS...

Put all this poo behind us FGS, it nearly killed the club once (outsiders view), surely it's time to move on...

Guest Deleted member

Like I said, an outsiders view...

Good to see you've resorted to type with the personal insults...

Just to be reyt though, it might be worth yer aknowledging that it's fanni's like me that make Di ck's like you stand to attention..

Ahhh you are still running the sense of humour bypass...

As you were...

Tickets should be £25 / £5 for all areas of the ground except the North West corner where it should be £150 / £5..

All The ex / former / current brand Wednesdayite handbag throwing ladies on here should be banned from any of the general areas of the ground and told that if they want to see the game at the stadium they have to go and stand in said coorner, they should then be told they are very, very naughty boys ( lol )and that they should all GROW UP ! FFS...

Put all this poo behind us FGS, it nearly killed the club once (outsiders view), surely it's time to move on...

Might be able to persuade a few to pay £144 for a comfy Grandstand seat and a chicken dinner with a pudding if that's the alternative!

All The ex / former / current brand Wednesdayite handbag throwing ladies on here should be banned from any of the general areas of the ground and told that if they want to see the game at the stadium they have to go and stand in said coorner, they should then be told they are very, very naughty boys (lol )and that they should all GROW UP ! FFS...

Are these prices for the football or the wrestling?

Guest mrbluesky

Like I said, an outsiders view...

Good to see you've resorted to type with the personal insults...

Just to be reyt though, it might be worth yer aknowledging that it's fanni's like me that make Di ck's like you stand to attention..

😂😂