Arsenal prices

@ SB.. No intention of bringing you in on any argument at all mate, just shared the same opinion re Milan and that's backed with your latest post which is bang on for me

What I don't understand is if Milan was struggling for money to move us forward, why didn't he implement this super clever ticketing policy that Ash and his Dad are such a fan of that's going to increase our profits at the turnstiles?

Because he wouldn't sign the likes of FF etc, come on you can do better than that

Nigel only pointed out Nev's hypocrisy. Hardly personal was it.

Already addressed that

Exactly.

As I've just replied I've addressed that, he can only be an hypocrite if the situations were the same. They weren't, the difference in level of investment is vast already.

That's why it was personal, that's why I'm offended so turn it in

As I've just replied I've addressed that, he can only be an hypocrite if the situations were the same. They weren't, the difference in level of investment is vast already.

Definite hypocrisy

Guest Deleted member

It wasn't personal at all.

Your Dad asked 'why would people want to kick our Chairman in the balls' - when he did that fairly regularly to our previous Chairman.

Thats it. Nothing else. And calm down with the threatening tone. Its a message board.

What I don't understand is if Milan was struggling for money to move us forward, why didn't he implement this super clever ticketing policy that Ash and his Dad are such a fan of that's going to increase our profits at the turnstiles?

I was told he blew his transfer budget funding a local cricket club.

Guest Deleted member

Make it A* and give as many folk as possible the chance to see what it's like not being able to afford to watch us get a drubbing in the Premiership.

:biggrin:

It wasn't personal at all.

Your Dad asked 'why would people want to kick our Chairman in the balls' - when he did that fairly regularly to our previous Chairman.

Thats it. Nothing else. And calm down with the threatening tone. Its a message board.

Threatening tone? Please explain how you can feel threatened by anything I've posted in the last half an hour. I've explained my issue and given you reason for that and that's why I've told you to stop.

As for the rest I'm pretty sure I've answered the criticism of the chairman already, I shared it to a degree probably with many others too. Criticisms are allowed as you're demonstrating with the current chairman. Difference is I've not called you a hypocrite