Fulham roll call

Guest Gazzaswfc

...take her with you..

Nah mate..she's too annoyingly happy at Hillsborough....She had a season ticket for years, until the prices got a bit steep, then she made the ultimate sacrifice....(Or I did lol)

So its just me and the lad now

You could be 3-0 down with 10 minutes left..and she expected to win...Only time she lost it was the semi at Villa against Everton..She started cryin' when the police and stewards stood up, cos she knew it was nearly over...

Nah mate..she's too annoyingly happy at Hillsborough....She had a season ticket for years, until the prices got a bit steep, then she made the ultimate sacrifice....(Or I did lol)

So its just me and the lad now

You could be 3-0 down with 10 minutes left..and she expected to win...Only time she lost it was the semi at Villa against Everton..She started cryin' when the police and stewards stood up, cos she knew it was nearly over...

My Mum's the same. 

Only recently started going in the past few years. Had an ST for two seasons.

I'm a positive person, but she's on a different level. 

The other week against Reading, when the clock hit 89 minutes, she said she can sense a goal. I rolled my eyes and she muttered something about the power of positive thought....

..a few seconds later Sougou smashes it in & she's grinning like a Cheshire cat as if she master minded the whole thing.

We've all got one of those Premier League dream teams in our house & have set up a mini league involving us. I had a proper thought process in my team, she takes 5 minutes and picks names she thinks sounds nice, a long with the few players she actually knows.

So of course I'm bottom of the league & she's top.

Apparently that's the power of positive thought too.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Nope. Donny.

I don't know whether that's worse or better mind...

But you're acting like a five year old, at a push.

My 12 year old brother has said to me at games 'why is everyone moaning even though we're keeping possession'

If a 12 year old can get it, why can't you?

Well that's that argument won, your brother said it! Must be right !

Flying owl. Your posts seem to be full of optimism. What are u seeing to cause this. Is it our league position or our goal difference perhaps. U a carlos fan aswell then. I've only missed the Bolton game this season but this season is turning me into a miserable moaning sxxx so maybe u cud tell me where the light at the end of the tunnel is

Me plus 17,000 others. 90 minutes of supporting my team. Clapping when they try and do a pass that goes wrong. Getting behind the lads if we concede.

And when we win I can feel that I have contributed.

Or you can go the other way, be negative. Boo for 90 minutes. And still feel sh*t when we lose. And still feel miserable if we scrape a win.

I suggest we all go for the first option and carry the team over the line.

This

Flying owl. Your posts seem to be full of optimism. What are u seeing to cause this. Is it our league position or our goal difference perhaps. U a carlos fan aswell then. I've only missed the Bolton game this season but this season is turning me into a miserable moaning sxxx so maybe u cud tell me where the light at the end of the tunnel is

Because we're playing the best football & have the best squad of players we've had in years.

Goals are still an issue. But we have everything else but them. We're creating all the right chances & have been unlucky/finished poorly.

With the amount of chances we are creating we are just a natural finisher away from a fantastic side.

I'm not saying everything is hunky dory. I'm as fed up as everyone else that we are still waiting for a striker.

But I'm seeing progress in how we are playing & progress in the standard of player we are bringing in. 

Thus the optimism.