Fulham roll call

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

Is inserting this face lol with the view to making your post seem humorous? I'm confused as to whether your post is supposed to be funny or is just plain depressing?

You're not a fan, you're a critic. You may well pay your money, and therefore be entitled to your opinion, but perhaps next time you should write your thoughts on a piece of paper first? Then, before you consider clicking that mouse, read that piece of paper. If you see the same drivel that the rest of us see, fold that piece of paper several times before gently inserting into your anus.

Why don't you eat what your talkin 💩never seen so such crap in my life I prob go to more matches than you & have better football knowledge aswell so you go & stick that mouse up yours & put another in your mouth to stop more crap coming out

Guest Gazzaswfc

Brilliant.[/quote your drinking to much "cider" lad you prob follow Wednesday via your mouse on net so your views are wasted on someone who goes home & away

Guest Gazzaswfc

AND FROM THE VERY FIRST MOMENT I SAW YOU

I NEVER FELT SO MUCH EMOTION

IIIIII'MMMMMM WAAAAALKING ON AAAAIIIIIIR

JUST TO KNOW

JUST TO KNOW

YOU ARE THHEEEEERRRRREEEEE

Ah I f**king loved that, oh to be young.

Your a poor Jason donavan wannabe lad give it up

Are you from rovrum askin ? Like that ?

Nope. Donny.

I don't know whether that's worse or better mind...

But you're acting like a five year old, at a push.

My 12 year old brother has said to me at games 'why is everyone moaning even though we're keeping possession' 

If a 12 year old can get it, why can't you?

Guest Gazzaswfc

Nope. Donny.

I don't know whether that's worse or better mind...

But you're acting like a five year old, at a push.

My 12 year old brother has said to me at games 'why is everyone moaning even though we're keeping possession'

If a 12 year old can get it, why can't you?

Possesion does not win you games it's putting it in the net that counts think you need to get back to basics would rather watch scrappy wins than pretty tippy tappy football with no end product at end of season & you won most games & gone up it Dosent say you played pretty football aslong there is a p next to your name come end of season that's all that matters Edited by Gazzaswfc

Brilliant.[/quote your drinking to much "cider" lad you prob follow Wednesday via your mouse on net so your views are wasted on someone who goes home & away

Being in attendance does not make your view correct. In fact, every post you make leads me to believe that your views are far from this. This is how I imagine you look whilst posting;

mad-face.jpg

this is how I imagine you look at games

stupid-fan.jpg

and this is how much your contribution is valued by the Owlstalk community............................................................

Guest Gazzaswfc

Being in attendance does not make your view correct. In fact, every post you make leads me to believe that your views are far from this. This is how I imagine you look whilst posting;

mad-face.jpg

this is how I imagine you look at games

stupid-fan.jpg

and this is how much your contribution is valued by the Owlstalk community............................................................

I take it owlstalk is your life your parents must be so proud of you NOT you must be like fishcake that's how I imagine you