Fulham roll call

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

*you're

*making

*an

Remember what we said about writing things down before posting them? You can print and use this piece if you like?now I know were I rekonise you f

4980286.png

Guest Gazzaswfc

*you're

*making

*an

Remember what we said about writing things down before posting them? You can print and use this piece if you like?now I know were I rekonise you from your that guy who clears the rubbish up at the maccy d's on penistone road it must be hard workin on Saturdays on min wage I will call in tomz to tell you about the game at least your the employee of the week so you can add that to your stats see you about 5 pm tomz 🍔🍟

4980286.png

*you're

*making

*an

Remember what we said about writing things down before posting them? You can print and use this piece if you like?now I know were I rekonise you from your that guy who clears the rubbish up at the maccy d's on penistone road it must be hard workin on Saturdays on min wage I will call in tomz to tell you about the game at least your the employee of the week so you can add that to your stats see you about 5 pm tomz

4980286.png

Again, Brilliant.

Have a great time.

Guest Gazzaswfc

Again, Brilliant.

Have a great time.

Maybe You Should apply for that vacancy selling the big issue now stevIe May gone I can help you with your application if you want you look the part anyway so rekon you will get it Edited by Gazzaswfc

Maybe you should apply for the vacancy selling the 'Big Issue' now StevIe May has gone. I can help you with your application if you want me to. You look the part anyway, so I reckon you will get it.

Maybe the help you want to provide wouldn't really be much help.

Me plus 17,000 others. 90 minutes of supporting my team. Clapping when they try and do a pass that goes wrong. Getting behind the lads if we concede.

And when we win I can feel that I have contributed.

Or you can go the other way, be negative. Boo for 90 minutes. And still feel sh*t when we lose. And still feel miserable if we scrape a win.

I suggest we all go for the first option and carry the team over the line.

do you support fulham IF YOU CLAP WHEN THINGS GO WRONG FOR US?

or do you think everybody should 'have' to clap...

"get ready for the race children, ready, steady, GO...

and don't forget everybody's a winner, there are no losers"...

you should write to the FL and 'suggest' that both sides get 3 points whatever the score, promotions, and relegations could then just be 'sorted' on goal difference alone...

or perhaps they could 'cancel' them altogether...

18,000 fans getting frustrated when our left back plays the ball back to a centre half instead of hoofing it forward at the first attempt.

the full back should be finding the 'deep central midfielder' who'll rip them a new un with a 'hollywood ball' (like ipswich did to us)...

and IF it goes astray...

we could get sufficient numbers upfield, with the effort and determination to win it back in their half...WOW!

i think i'll write a flipping' dossier... WTF::stuwinky: gary megson

Me.

Feels like ages since the last home game. But I'm looking forward to it. Weather's meant to be alright, in the sense that it doesn't look like it's going to rain.

We've been playing good football so looking forward to see how we can do at Hillsborough.

Can't wait to see Forestieri....and Bannan as well considering how well he did vs Burnley & Bolton.

Lee is bang in form.

Westwood is back.

We've got a left back who can cross.

Things are coming together. If only a section of our ''fanbase'' had an ounce of patience.

It'll be oh so familiar tomorrow if with 10 minutes gone boo's and grumbles ring around the stadium as we pass the ball about.

''gerrrrrrit forward''

lol

maybe we'll 'LAUNCH' AN ATTACK in the first 10 minutes and 'silence' the grumbles...

you should looker closer to home lad

If I looked closer to home that would be my neighbours or my dog. Pretty sure the literacy of my neighbours is sound and my dog is smarter than the average bear.

You would need to be very old to call me 'lad' but the compliment is gratefully accepted. I guess it's a bit like asking Mr Asteener when he's back at school? I love lifelong learning...

Going for a 3-0 romp tomorrow. Might get back for the match lol

Edited by Freshfish