Fulham roll call

Guest Gazzaswfc

Me plus 17,000 others. 90 minutes of supporting my team. Clapping when they try and do a pass that goes wrong. Getting behind the lads if we concede.

And when we win I can feel that I have contributed.

Or you can go the other way, be negative. Boo for 90 minutes. And still feel sh*t when we lose. And still feel miserable if we scrape a win.

I suggest we all go for the first option and carry the team over the line.

Me plus 17,000 others. 90 minutes of supporting my team. Clapping when they try and do a pass that goes wrong. Getting behind the lads if we concede.

And when we win I can feel that I have contributed.

Or you can go the other way, be negative. Boo for 90 minutes. And still feel sh*t when we lose. And still feel miserable if we scrape a win.

I suggest we all go for the first option and carry the team over the line.

i can assure you your clapping wont influence the result in way 

Me plus 20.000 others another 90 mins of frustration passing for passing sake & no end product lol

Is inserting this face lol with the view to making your post seem humorous? I'm confused as to whether your post is supposed to be funny or is just plain depressing?

You're not a fan, you're a critic. You may well pay your money, and therefore be entitled to your opinion, but perhaps next time you should write your thoughts on a piece of paper first? Then, before you consider clicking that mouse, read that piece of paper. If you see the same drivel that the rest of us see, fold that piece of paper several times before gently inserting into your anus.

Me.

Feels like ages since the last home game. But I'm looking forward to it. Weather's meant to be alright, in the sense that it doesn't look like it's going to rain.

We've been playing good football so looking forward to see how we can do at Hillsborough.

Can't wait to see Forestieri....and Bannan as well considering how well he did vs Burnley & Bolton.

Lee is bang in form.

Westwood is back.

We've got a left back who can cross.

Things are coming together. If only a section of our ''fanbase'' had an ounce of patience.

It'll be oh so familiar tomorrow if with 10 minutes gone boo's and grumbles ring around the stadium as we pass the ball about.

''gerrrrrrit forward''

lol

Maybe not, but a collective positive atmosphere will be much better than a negative one.

I just go with the old saying 'if you've got nothing nice to say...don't say anything at all'.

Whilst aimlessly clapping when we're not playing well isn't going to do much...if anything. Shouting at the players, booing & grumbling does only make things worse. Makes the players feel more tense & puts them under more pressure. It's counter productive.

Save your grumbles for half-time or the way home. Converse with whoever you've gone to the game with about ''how poo poo we're playing'' but don't pass your negativity onto other fans/the players.

Does my head in. 

Edited by FlyingOwl