Fulham roll call

Guest Gazzaswfc

Possesion does not win you games it's putting it in the net that counts think you need to get back to basics would rather watch scrappy wins than pretty tippy tappy football with no end product at end of season & you won most games & gone up it Dosent say you played pretty football aslong there is a p next to your name come end of season that's all that matters

Very few teams get promoted playing scrappy football.

We've got the basis of a fantastic team in the sense that we're starting to play good football.

The only thing now that needs to click is goals.

Last season we couldn't even get the basics right. Threw together a few scrappy wins but for the most part it was abysmal.

Bournemouth, Norwich & Watford all went up last season playing good football. Difference being is that they also had strikers who scored.

Ipswich had a striker in Murphy who scored poo poo loads. Difference was that they didn't have the quality that Bournemouth, Norwich and Watford did.

Wolves played fantastic football last season & would have gone up had they had Afobe all season.

The secret to getting out of this league is finding someone who gets goals.

That will be our downfall this season if it's not fixed. Our downfall definitely will not be playing 'tippy tappy football'.

Guest Gazzaswfc

Very few teams get promoted playing scrappy football.

We've got the basis of a fantastic team in the sense that we're starting to play good football.

The only thing now that needs to click is goals.

Last season we couldn't even get the basics right. Threw together a few scrappy wins but for the most part it was abysmal.

Bournemouth, Norwich & Watford all went up last season playing good football. Difference being is that they also had strikers who scored.

Ipswich had a striker in Murphy who scored poo poo loads. Difference was that they didn't have the quality that Bournemouth, Norwich and Watford did.

Wolves played fantastic football last season & would have gone up had they had Afobe all season.

The secret to getting out of this league is finding someone who gets goals.

That will be our downfall this season if it's not fixed. Our downfall definitely will not be playing 'tippy tappy football'.

Sorry I fell asleep halfway through 💤💤your one of them mr know it all about football I bow to your superior football knowledge we are all not worthy

Guest Gazzaswfc

There is no right & wrong way to get promotion it's a means to an ends I just want to see goalmouth action& not passing for passing sake & blend of both would be good but can't always have both

I take it owlstalk is your life your parents must be so proud of you NOT you must be like fishcake that's how I imagine you

Just over 100 posts in 2.5 years would indicate otherwise.

I prefer to keep an eye on things and interpose (type it into google if you are not sure) on topics/posts I feel particularly strongly about or demonstrate a special new level of intellectual disability. I dont feel strongly about your post.

Guest Gazzaswfc

Just over 100 posts in 2.5 years would indicate otherwise.

I prefer to keep an eye on things and interpose (type it into google if you are not sure) on topics/posts I feel particularly strongly about or demonstrate a special new level of intellectual disability. I dont feel strongly about your post.

thanks for them stats I feel better now keep up your average your the guy that's always on the outside lookin in I get that now 💤💤💤💤

Guest Gazzaswfc

Mr interpose is to intellectual your on the wrong site lad you should not lower yourself with us we are not worthy your stats are now 101 in 2 half years

Saturday 8th August, 2015.

It was hot, sunny and the middle of Summer. Well - not quite the "middle" of Summer, but the kids had not long started their Summer holidays, I still had a 2.5 week break to look forward to, and the season was kicking off.

Beer flowed well before the game, the Desso was simply stunning in all it's green glory and our new scoreboard was MASSIVE.

The Blunts lost 4-0 to a skanky little tin-pot town club in North Kent and we won 2-0.  If Carlsberg did "Opening Days of the Season"?!    

And so to mid-September. It's cold (I dragged the jacket our of hibernation today) and wet.  So wet - in fact - and so cold, that only 17,000 Blunts could be bothered to venture down to the Comedy Club t'other night ... the club that just keeps on giving.

But enough of that, because this is where our season starts.

Saturday 19th September, 2015.

5 weeks, £7,000,000 (net spend) and 15 new players later, it was bound to take a handful of games to "get going", with those Cup games we've now had NINE games to learn each other's names, positions, etc... so no more excuses, thanks. 15 hours of competitive football has been played, many times that on the training ground. If 11 players can't understand - and implement - a "system", after those hours together, then no amount of football matches and training ground work is going to make that happen. Bottom line. End of.

For some games you just get a gut feeling all is going to work out just fine, which is why this is a Wednesday win.

wAWAw

Edited by maidstoneowl

Saturday 8th August, 2015.

It was hot, sunny and the middle of Summer. Well - not quite the "middle" of Summer, but the kids had not long started their Summer holidays, I still had a 2.5 week break to look forward to, and the season was kicking off.

Beer flowed well before the game, the Desso was simply stunning in all it's green glory and our new scoreboard was MASSIVE.

The Blunts lost 4-0 to a skanky little tin-pot town club in North Kent and we won 2-0.  If Carlsberg did "Opening Days of the Season"?!    

And so to mid-September. It's cold (I dragged the jacket our of hibernation today) and wet.  So wet - in fact - and so cold, that only 17,000 Blunts could be bothered to venture down to the Comedy Club t'other night ... the club that just keeps on giving.

But enough of that, because this is where our season starts.

Saturday 19th September, 2015.

£7,000,000 (net spend) and 15 new players later, it was bound to take a handful of games to "get going", with those Cup games we've now had NINE games to learn each other's names, positions, etc... so no more excuses, thanks. 15 hours of competitive football has been played, many times that on the training ground. If 11 players can't understand - and implement - a "system", after those hours together, then no amount of football matches and training ground work is going to make that happen. Bottom line. End of.

For some games you just get a gut feeling all is going to work out just fine, which is why this is a Wednesday win.

wAWAw

Inspiring.

Apart from your comment about the mighty Gills.