Clueless Carlos & the Foreign Legion

It is fair to say that a number of foreign managers have been outstandingly successful in Englsh football.

But for every one of the following:

Arsene Wenger

Jose Mourinho

Carlo Ancellotti

There has been a:

Jo Venglos

Andre Vilas-Boas

Felix Magath

Unfortunately Clueless Carlos who had drifted arouind a host of clubs in Europe for short stays seems to be very much in the latter category.

It is fair to say that a number of foreign managers have been outstandingly successful in Englsh football.

Arsene Wenger

Jose Mourinho

Carlo Ancellotti

There has been a:

Jo Venglos

Andre Vilas-Boas

Felix Magath

Unfortunately Clueless Carlos who had drifted arouind a host of clubs in Europe for short stays seems to be very much in the latter category.

This division is one of the hardest to get out of ,We are paying premiership ticket prices ,I agree  i think he is Clueless .If anyone thinks this bloke who has had 14 jobs can get us to the premier ,Could you please explain how and why?

Arsene Wenger

Jose Mourinho

Carlo Ancellotti

There has been a:

Jo Venglos

Andre Vilas-Boas

Felix Magath

F*ck me, it's September mate.

Stuart Gray and Brian Laws did well i thought with the tight Budgets they had to work with ,Look at what CC has available ,Match day tickets are not cheap ,I expect better than the football being churned out.

Burnley have spent more on one striker, than we have on our whole squad. What we've spend so far is probably about the going rate rate to assemble a lower mid table squad. Funnily enough, that's exactly where we are

Guest Distraught!

Burnley have spent more on one striker, than we have on our whole squad. What we've spend so far is probably about the going rate rate to assemble a lower mid table squad. Funnily enough, that's exactly where we are

Yep, a good deal more to spend than Gray had but a distinctly lower points total than at the same time last season.

Stu got us to upper mid table with quality coaching, organisation and tactical awareness, despite spending ten bob, not ten million

Stuart Gray and Brian Laws did well i thought with the tight Budgets they had to work with ,Look at what CC has available ,Match day tickets are not cheap ,I expect better than the football being churned out.

You expect better than the football being "churned out"?! We're not playing badly, watching the burnley game saturday was mouthwatering at times. We expect better results sure, but if you expect better football i think you're at the wrong club mate!

We're a completely new team you cant compare us to last year until they've settled in together like they had.

Arsene Wenger

Jose Mourinho

Carlo Ancellotti

There has been a:

Jo Venglos

Andre Vilas-Boas

Felix Magath

That's not very loyal from someone calling themselves "Owls Loyal". 

I really don't see whats wrong with the football, overall we have showed periods of some very nice football, we just need to convert that into goals.

I bet if we had won 2 or 3 of the matches playing exactly the same football people wouldn't be commenting on poor football?

I would have liked to see what Gray would have done with a little money though.