Burnley vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

pauli

The thing I dont like is I never feel our team looks balanced.

Zero pace in that team.

Sougou, Joao and Matias not in. Not saying they should all be in but you have to have some bl00dy pace going forward.

Personally I think Bannan will play in the centre with Forestieri coming in from one side and Wallace on the other.

Bannan and Forestieri are both quick. Not Helan quick. But quick.

The only slow player in that attack is Nuhiu.

Really don't understand how Hunt and McGugan are getting left out of the team never mind the squad

Because Hunt is more prone to lapses in defensive judgement than Palmer. Palmer had a cracking game against Leeds.

Then you look at the bench & I still understand why Hunt isn't there. Only room for one full back on the bench really & it has to be Helan...considering his pace & ability to cover LB or LM if needs be. Lee/Lees/Hutchinson can all play RB if Palmer has to come off. 

Because Hunt is more prone to lapses in defensive judgement than Palmer. Palmer had a cracking game against Leeds.

Then you look at the bench & I still understand why Hunt isn't there. Only room for one full back on the bench really & it has to be Helan...considering his pace & ability to cover LB or LM if needs be. Lee/Lees/Hutchinson can all play RB if Palmer has to come off.

Palmer is not good enough. Particularly defensively.

Hope Nuhiu ate his weetabix this morning otherwise it looks like being another 90 mins of the midfielders not being able to pass into spaces and the Burnley defence marking Nuhiu out of the game

Yep. If it's Nuhiu up top on his own we've got nowt to come. Constantly penned back and unable to create anything

If it's a straight up 442 with Forestieri pushed right up top and Nuhiu used as deeper link player, we might be ok.

It's virtually last years team but with upgrades on May, Maghoma and Maguire.