Forestieri Signs - OFFICIAL

I'm quite in love with him

Surprised to be honest, as to how dodgy his English is considering how long he's been in this country. Put that down to the fact that Watford had so many Italians that he didn't need to learn fluent English. Think he says in that interview that he needs to learn more English now.

Really like him though.

Cute.

:rolleyes:

I'm not jealous, promise.

Guest Hirstpower

As Scram said this guy needs to be loved and Adored.

It's up to us guys to show our love for him, when he first steps out against Burnley, as I am sure he will respond back with his silky skills on the pitch.

I have no doubt what so ever that this guy will be a footballing legend for the Mighty Owls, if we show him the love that we showed Waddle, Hirst and Sheridan.

Guest wilyfox

Real shame we didn't grab Vydra

Don't remind me. I'm trying to get over the disappointment. Genuinely felt we stood a chance. I thought if we could match the best offer, the presence of Pudil, Forestieri, and McGugan here might swing it for us. Oh well, wasn't to be. Can't legislate for Reading chucking millions at it.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

I legitimately give it an hour before he's boo'd in his first home game for misplacing a pass or passing it backwards

Wouldn't go as far as saying booed but there will be some moans and groans hahah

A massive oh forriesteiri is needed at turf moor