Forestieri Signs - OFFICIAL

I remember him going completely bananas at Sean McAllister once for not playing him through on goal.

McAllister game him some hammer back.

Five minutes later JJ got the ball inside the box, drifted past three defenders and just needed to nudge it along to McAllister to tap home.

Instead JJ decided to dribble around McAllister before blasting into the Kop.

Loved him.

Sounds like a real maverick of a player.

When was the last time we had one of those?

Di Canio?

Carbone?

Sibon?

Although its a massive call - im gonna say he is the nearest we have had to PDC - and as near as we could even dream of getting currently

Keep saying it but Watford have dropped a b*llock here imo

Although its a massive call - im gonna say he is the nearest we have had to PDC - and as near as we could even dream of getting currently

Keep saying it but Watford have dropped a b*llock here imo

Seems odds that he hasn't been given a chance in the Prem.

I remember him going completely bananas at Sean McAllister once for not playing him through on goal.

McAllister game him some hammer back.

Five minutes later JJ got the ball inside the box, drifted past three defenders and just needed to nudge it along to McAllister to tap home.

Instead JJ decided to dribble around McAllister before blasting into the Kop.

Loved him.

What a ridiculous comment. Epitomises the complete lack of professionalism of jj and what as fans we've been prepared to accept over the last 2 decades. For that he should have been fined 2 weeks wages.

What a ridiculous comment. Epitomises the complete lack of professionalism of jj and what as fans we've been prepared to accept over the last 2 decades. For that he should have been fined 2 weeks wages.

Kicked a water bottle into our own fans after being sent off. Stamped on other players. Didn't he get into a fight with Mattock after a game once?

But yeah. #OneLove. 

As for on the pitch...I loved JJ one minute and he really pissed me off the next.

Forgotten about him quite quickly though.

Edited by FlyingOwl

If you want to summarise JJ's time with us watch his goal against Hereford in the Cup.

Not once is the ball completely under control, I don't think for one second he really knows himself what the outcome will be and we certainly don't know if he's going to score or fire it into the stands.

But he scores. Another time he would have done the exact same, ran half the length of the pitch and the ball would be up in the sky along with Simonsen's penalty ball.

Seems odds that he hasn't been given a chance in the Prem.

I think Watford have been very hasty in dismantling the promotion squad - genuinely think that squad with their style would have held their own

They are chalk and cheese this season - very solid defensively but don't look threatening - Deeney must be pulling his hair out

I saw their game v Saints last weekend and FF was on the bench - the game was crying out for him to come on and cause his havoc

For their sake i hope they know what they are doing 

But their loss is hugely our gain imo

I think Watford have been very hasty in dismantling the promotion squad - genuinely think that squad with their style would have held their own

They are chalk and cheese this season - very solid defensively but don't look threatening - Deeney must be pulling his hair out

I saw their game v Saints last weekend and FF was on the bench - the game was crying out for him to come on and cause his havoc

For their sake i hope they know what they are doing 

But their loss is hugely our gain imo

Especially if we manage to grab Vydra too.

One way to get promotion is to buy all the players of a squad that won promotion.

Surprised Watford being so accommodating of us actually. We did deny them the title!

Where the roger are Bournemouth and why aren't they giving us their players! We made them!