The Owls vs Middlesbrough. Official Matchday Thread.

Problem is we are getting worse deplore having the best squad in 15 years or so - very little attacking intent and sitting far too deep. Understandable away from home but really not acceptable at home.

We now have a very big squad and a manager who doesn't seem to know his best lineup or formation. It's a little concerning. Since Mansfield we have been flat as a fart.

I think he had 6 matches to turn this around - really don't see DC being patient, especially after bankrolling all this.

Bottom line, it's about results and if CC doesn't get this team playing properly, he will be gone - simple as that.

We're currently 15th, if you think some on Owlstalk aren't happy just think what DC must be thinking, spent all this money and it's no better than last year and probably worst..

Would imagine DC is a fairly intelligent and level headed guy.

Problem is we are getting worse deplore having the best squad in 15 years or so - very little attacking intent and sitting far too deep. Understandable away from home but really not acceptable at home.

We now have a very big squad and a manager who doesn't seem to know his best lineup or formation. It's a little concerning. Since Mansfield we have been flat as a fart.

I think he had 6 matches to turn this around - really don't see DC being patient, especially after bankrolling all this.

Bottom line, it's about results and if CC doesn't get this team playing properly, he will be gone - simple as that.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Flat first half.  Good for 20 minutes in the second half, but that's it.  Defence seems to have gone to pieces.

Boro bid for Nuhiu before deadline day?

People saying cc out.... it's the utter shambles of it not the results.

It's just.... slapstick bad at the back.... well we had a good defence so that's CC.... upfront look like we do nothing in training.

It's daft this cc out stuff aye. But I understand.

Carlos and his players might have finally learned that you MUST start at maximum in this league!

It's a deserved defeat that the team need to learn from.

Carlos knows that playing like that in the first half won't be tolerated for long.

But will he be able to get the team to play at a high tempo each game. I'm sure he didn't want us to come out and play as clueless as we did first half.

He gave them a bollocking at HT which got us going but as soon as they replied immediately due to naive defending it went back to the same story of the first half. So it doesn't look like CC can get the players playing an effective style and at high tempo to me.

Chelsea P4 W1 D1 L2

I don't understand your point. We have a completely new team and they don't. Surely its going to take time to gel, you think we're going to be the best team in the league overnight.

it's sod all to do with gelling...

they can't get the ball forward with his limited tactic_...

note the lack of an 's' after tactic?

personally i figure there may be a reason he's had 14 jobs in 14 years, and it ain't 'cos he can't talk a good job in an interview...