The Owls vs Middlesbrough. Official Matchday Thread.

Afternoon chums

Greetings to the MGGang sorry I'm so late but I was pursuing a small ball with a bag of sticks the am and decided on a couple of sherberts as a warm up for todays game.

After a week in Norfolk its nice to be home and I look forward to being entertained by the mighty warriors from S6......................by the way how many left backs do we need?

Ollie's fine and having a pre match snooze.......I may join him ...............we discussed the gam and I don't think he likes boro much..............there was a lot of growling.

I reckon us 2 them 2 with M&M's both scoring...................Ollie think we'll win 1-0 but then he's a doddery old spaniel............however he's been right more than me this year!

Hope we get FF in (or should that be effin) before the window closes...................bidding £3 mill..............not known since we paid £100k for Tommy Craig from Aberdeen!

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Sky Sources - #swfc starting XI v @Boro: Price, Hunt, Lees, Sasso, Wiggins, Hutchinson, Lopez, Lee, Wallace, Joao, Matias. #UTO #WAWAW

•  

4 changes from the @swfc team that started on Tuesday v Oxford - Wiggins, Hutchinson, Joao & Matias all return. #SWFC #UTO #WAWAW

Guest domSWFC

David Garrido â€@SkySportsDavid  10m10 minutes ago

Sky Sources - #swfc starting XI v @Boro: Price, Hunt, Lees, Sasso, Wiggins, Hutchinson, Lopez, Lee, Wallace, Joao, Matias. #UTO #WAWAW

•  

David Garrido â€@SkySportsDavid  7m7 minutes ago

4 changes from the @swfc team that started on Tuesday v Oxford - Wiggins, Hutchinson, Joao & Matias all return. #SWFC #UTO #WAWAW

Sure Radio Sheffield said McGugan plays with Lee out wide.