Hooper

Just glad where I'm sat tomorrow is gonna be nowhere near a load of fat yorkshireman shouting at Adthe as no way could they get up them stairs to the grandstand.

Gonna be flat as a chuffing pancake.

Amazing thing though is that if Nuhiu scores tomorrow and you start booing, 90% of the people around you will probably join in

#JusticeForNuhiu

Nixon saying we were 'working on a couple of things last night' in regards to trying to get bodies in for Saturday. 

I wish everyone would stop quoting that waste of spaceNixon...of course we're looking to bring people in. I could tell you that.

No doubt he gets little bits of info, but then suggests he knows the full picture ;o).. he doesn't, as proven with the 'done deal' for Hooper. 

Dissapointed this looks unlikely now, think he'd have bagged a fair few for us. Not too down though, everything happens for a reason and we move onto another target.

looking forward to the game tomorrow a win will make it a really good solid start to the season results wise. W2 D2 L1, considering we've had Leeds and Ipswich away i'd have took that on August 8th.