Hooper

I don't know much about this HITC site. I often notice the laughter aimed towards it when mentioned. Is it bad? Are they wildly inaccurate or something? Are they linked to a newspaper or is it some kid in his bedroom? 

Enlighten me please. 

I don't know much about this HITC site. I often notice the laughter aimed towards it when mentioned. Is it bad? Are they wildly inaccurate or something? Are they linked to a newspaper or is it some kid in his bedroom? 

Enlighten me please.

Put it this way.

HITC 0 Alan Nixon 10

rounduns. We were never ever in for Rhodes and the deal with hooper happened about 3 days ago. We've not signed a striker because where not prepared to pay the Going rate. DC expects us to pay premier league ticket prices but has thus far not spent enough money on recruitment to justify this.

Utter gonads. 

We've been talking to Norwich about Hooper for weeks. It's only until recently that Norwich have given the green light. We've also inquired about Rhodes, put bids in for strikers abroad. 

It's disappointing that the Hooper thing seems to have gone stale, but all the noises being made suggests that Norwich are the tools here.

Personally i think It's good to see that we are in a position to offer wages of 32k for good quality players. And able to put in bids of 3 million and the like. 

Moan all you want about season ticket prices, doesn't mean we should go and spunk 10 million quid on players like flippin Afobe...no matter if that is the "going rate". 

Mr C won't let us fall short.

We're trying to compete in a very competitive market, with limited resources available (in terms of players with the right credentials).

Going to be tough during what remains left of the window to get the right man.

Hence why I think we'll be having to look abroad again, the likes of Hooper are the types of deals presenting challenges.

Failing that, it makes complete sense not to sign up any old sheeite just for the sake of it.

Utter gonads.

We've been talking to Norwich about Hooper for weeks. It's only until recently that Norwich have given the green light. We've also inquired about Rhodes, put bids in for strikers abroad.

It's disappointing that the Hooper thing seems to have gone stale, but all the noises being made suggests that Norwich are the tools here.

Personally i think It's good to see that we are in a position to offer wages of 32k for good quality players. And able to put in bids of 3 million and the like.

Moan all you want about season ticket prices, doesn't mean we should go and spunk 10 million quid on players like flippin Afobe...no matter if that is the "going rate".

If you like mate. We bid for a German striker it was turned down then a week later Burnley signed him for 500k more than other offer.

Keep trying to make excuses for paying over the top ticket prices eventually you'll belive it.

If you like mate. We bid for a German striker it was turned down then a week later Burnley signed him for 500k more than other offer.

Keep trying to make excuses for paying over the top ticket prices eventually you'll belive it.

I'm not paying over the top...i was sensible and bought a season ticket. 

I also have a season ticket but I'm not selfish and feel sorry for the fans priced out.

This isn't a ticket thread...but were you moaning last season or the season before, or the season before that? Lots of people have been priced out for many years. What you done about it?

flip all like the rest of us. 

Lets not bicker and fall out chaps, despite the stirring going on by some.

Just accept a myriad of differing opinions is healthy for the site and debate.

The negativity this summer has been unreal.