Hooper

Unless Wiggins suddenly starts looking like a left handed version of Hunt, I'd rather we sort out left full back first.

We're going to score goals anyhow, just not necessarily from where you'd expect. If we can stop goals going in (that left hand side is our main weakness), we'll win more than we'll lose.

What's up with Bus? He hasn't played enough yet to properly judge him.

Personally I'd like to know how Burnley managed to sign eleventy strikers yet we've not managed anyone.

exactly the point

That's what trainings for.....Carvalhals probably seen him in a dozen games.

Maybe we should get the development squad playing tomorrow them let them know who we think should be getting a game regularly

If you like mate. We bid for a German striker it was turned down then a week later Burnley signed him for 500k more than other offer.

Keep trying to make excuses for paying over the top ticket prices eventually you'll belive it.

How do you know how much we offered? Were you there and are ITK? What other demands were there? What bearing did agents have on it?

Far from making excuses it is more about moaners finding fault with everything that happens.

Now awaiting the far from clever comeback!  :blush:

Owlinmad going back to Hooper you seemed to have a better understanding of the deal than most - any further info on why its stalling / dead in the water? (apologies if already covered)

All I know is it's down to Norwich, not us and not Hooper. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that Norwich are really struggling to bring in a striker.

All I know is it's down to Norwich, not us and not Hooper. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that Norwich are really struggling to bring in a striker.

cheers, yeah that would make the most sense from the info we have got to go on