How many?

Guest swintonowl1999

As of last year Sheffield Hallam still advertised cheap tickets for Wednesday in the student hub. 

Had a cardboard cut out of Rodri and I've always meant to ask them to give it me when they're done with it....

Right you, you've been ruddy insatiable the last 3 days. 

Stick on a ruddy Brad Pitt movie, have a cold shower and come back when you're back to normal  lol

Right you, you've been ruddy insatiable the last 3 days. 

Stick on a ruddy Brad Pitt movie, have a cold shower and come back when you're back to normal  lol

Hahaa, I didn't mean like that ffs!

I just thought it would be a funny thing to walk home with, tucked under my arm lol

Guest swintonowl1999

Cheers Student! Helped me a lot mate!

Manc mate! You may have took offence to my comment, it wasn't meant as offensive saying I would shag your wife. It was a immature childish joke hence my age.

Hope you understand mate.

Quite a fair few on here will admit I can be foolish with my comments. Sorry if offence has been took

My mums been a pillock and bought me a ticket in the away stand for tomorrow's game, just wondering does anybody know how many they've sold? Just if theirs only a couple hundreds I will go in fine. But if they've got a couple of thousand coming, I don't want any trouble so might try get my ticket switched.

Thank you in advance.

You're gonna get your head kicked in!

Listen you Manc idiot!

I honestly find you hilariously pathetic. How old are you? Clearly an adult offering a young 16 year old out who's having a bit of fun and banter online.

Either grow up and stop making threats or inbox me. idiot

Best post ever.

The irony is just incredible.

I give mum the money to buy this ticket. She works in Sheffield so She went down to the club shop about 10ish today. I don't even know how it's possible to get me in wrong end.

She didn't mind the wrong end when I was with her.

Oh aye, you go down to Brighton a lot do ya?  lol

As that seems like a genuine question I'll actually answer it instead of taking the mick: Last two seasons both Uni of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam have had some match tickets for £9 through their respective unions, doesn't seem to be a particular pattern to it- often it looks like there aren't any until November/December time and then most games are available. 

Have no idea if that's still continuing, I Emailed the club and (surprise surprise) never got an answer... if they are still looking to do that initiative I'd imagine there'll be a small price hike but, let's be honest here, £9 tickets are a steal so I'm more than happy to see an increase.

Can't imagine they won't be doing it, as United have exactly the same scheme at £7 a ticket- would be unwise to let them have a monopoly on the student unions... especially as your typical liberal student doesn't like the idea of going to a club that employed a convicted rapist for a few months. But no offers on season tickets etc

Erm, I got a student ST.. :ph34r:

I ain't a Manc,I'm from the cross, and I never offered you out! I stated that I will ram your teeth down your Fecking throat!

Because you brought my wife into a post for no reason!

Any pics...?