Highlights on Channel 5

Guest Darkus Owlus

It's like a 12 year olds gameshow, shows us looking like we were every matched then oddly drops a league to show flash highlights of the pigs.

Next up will clearly be league 2 then back to the championship

Edited by Darkus Owlus

Why do we need an audience of fans in the studio? Who would apply to do such a thing, I understand with Top Gear but with this and the Saturday Night Football on Sky it makes little sense. Who would want to go to Brentford to waste a whole day in a hot studio with media types?

The camera in the studio is shaky, after a few pints this will make you sea sick, the angle is pretty strange too, shooting from below the host makes them look menising

This is like Fantasy football league , was good to put that utd game on as a rebuff but i'd be annoyed not getting to watch the goals properly when i expected it .Its got similarities to the terrible Wimbledon today thing the BBC did where they gave the results away straight away and had inane babble with the audience.

So what I can get from C5's football show so far is to show the Wednesday match, praise The way we play and how we won, then belittle blunt fans and laugh at them for losing 4-0. Oh, then re-emphasise this after the adverts. Great show so far! gary megson

p,s. also take the wee wee out of the blunts kit

Guest WESTENDOWL

Our Dan has just come down stairs after watching it and said he wished we had lost so he wouldn't have had to watch such a sad attempt of a football highlights program  lol