The Owls vs Bristol City. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Great.. Bulwell Ladies Bellringers CFNM weekenders have gone out for a romp along the  Playa Del Upgang...

I've done the fettling... settling down and wondering what alcoholic delight should accompany the first game... those ladies bloody pinch a bit hard for me, bruised to buggery... so it has to be something with a mild painkilling action, and fit for the 27 degree heat here.

So I'm having martini bianco, with some fresh mint leaves from the garden, topped off with a couple of shots of Limoncello shaken over ice.. little paper umbrella, slice of lemon on edge of glass, two curly straws and SORTED... Just got to pay my WP sub and also find a stream to watch. Laptops at ready, Sky sports on box.

Excitement building and a bit of a semi on in anticipation....

What could be more perfect.... 

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!! UTO WTID.

So this new scheme is working someone from the ticket office is sending emails and giving tickets on any stand for £25 people are already collecting them . Not bad at all what a way to get people in and get round ffp lol

It's not entirely accurate that mate.

It's not entirely accurate that mate.

Be reyt

Whats not correct please tell me? Fall for what? The tickets are being subsidised by the nomination scheme

So you have locked one thread because YOU believe uts not true when i kno it is top moderator you are pal

Edited by stocksyuto

Sounds like most of the 11 will have other than I suspect Lopez and matias

Reckon we'll see the same side that kicked off last weekend with loovens in for sasso and wiggins for Helan

Agree - not sure about Loovens, just back from injury and lacks pace at the best of times. Could be a hard afternoon for him and I don't expect him to last the full 90.

A lot of people very confident here.

BC should not be underestimated - strong settled side and full of confidence with nothing to lose, they will be in our faces from the off ..going to be a tough game

Edited by Owlsofrustration

Be reyt

Whats not correct please tell me? Fall for what? The tickets are being subsidised by the nomination scheme

So you have locked one thread because YOU believe uts not true when i kno it is top moderator you are pal

The ticket office have tweeted to say it's not true that anyone can go down and claim cheap tickets.

I've locked the thread so not to get people's hopes up and have the ticket office bombarded with expectant people.

Edited by Sam779

The ticket office have tweeted to say it's not true that anyone can go down and claim cheap tickets.

I've looked the thread so not to get people's hopes up and have the ticket office bombarded with expectant people.

No but i didnt say anyone could go down you had to send that email and get confirmation from alistair. Hes been contacting people this morning giving codes out to get the tickets for that price

No but i didnt say anyone could go down you had to send that email and get confirmation from alistair. Hes been contacting people this morning giving codes out to get the tickets for that price

Thanks for making it clearer mate.

I've opened the thread and quoted your post with the clear information.