The Owls vs Bristol City. Official Matchday Thread.

Thanks MaskedOwl

It all went very well and she is now pain free for the first time in 4 years..............Its been hard graft being chief cook and bottle washer but she has now resumed control of the catering and cleaning departments and so I can chill and follow my mistress at S6

It's going to be a long morning waiting for the big KO.  So much anticipation and expectation that normally I would have felt that we would crash under it's weight

But this is the start of a new era and with that comes a new SWFC rising like the proverbial Phoenix!!

Swfc 3-1 Bcfc:  Goals from Matias, MgGugan, Nuhiu in front of 25,307 delighted supporters!

Can't wait!

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Well done pauli. Good morning mgg. Especially mk6 33 orlando bo, whatever happened to PW.

Exciting day.

8-1 nuhiu matias mcgugan wallace.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

Is Pauli a human being or a genius robot? Consistent brilliance not seen at Hillsboro since Chris Waddle left.

Meanwhile the second line from Master of the Universe -"the wind of time is flowing through me" demands a visit to the bathroom - curries should be eaten after matches, not the night before.

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet

Good Morning to Owlstalkers everywhere.

A special Good Morning to all the Morning Glory Gang including JBA, MK6, noddy, Orlando x, Maxine also Eaton.

I an soooooooooo foooookin excited today.

New everything, new hope and that horrible feeling that you just know it will go tiits up.

BUT

I am mega, mega confident that those days are behind us and with King Carlos Of Wednesday leading the way and his Wednesdayite legions behind him then today is the start of a new future.

I still have a touch on so I'm going 4-1 in a scintillating display of new football as the players gel quicker than Sam's hair.

C'MON LADS...!

UTO